[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 991

Suddenly came across a situation like this. It seems simple, but I can't figure it out.

I have to anchor some text on the Y axis, which is the price. The X axis is the absolute coordinate in pixels.

If I use OBJ_TEXT, I will snap to X only by time. Could you please help me?

MikeZTN:

Suddenly came across a situation like this. It seems simple, but I can't figure it out.

I have to anchor some text on the Y axis, which is the price. The X axis is the absolute coordinate in pixels.

If I use OBJ_TEXT, I will snap to X only by time. Could you give me a hand with this?

OBJ_LABEL 23 Text label. Does not use coordinates. The ObjectSet() function is used to set coordinates specified in pixels relative to the reference angle (OBJPROP_CORNER, OBJPROP_XDISTANCE, OBJPROP_YDISTANCE properties). To change the text, the ObjectSetText() function is used

artmedia70:

OBJ_LABEL 23 Text label. Does not use coordinates. The ObjectSet() function is used to set coordinates set in pixels relative to the reference angle (OBJPROP_CORNER, OBJPROP_XDISTANCE, OBJPROP_YDISTANCE properties). To change the text, the ObjectSetText() function is used
That won't work for this job, if you use obj_label, you need to use coordinates in pixels, if obj_text, you need X coordinates, Y coordinates - price, but you can't get Y price and X - pixels (you'll just have to screw around here))

sanyooooook:
it will not help for this task, if you use obj_label you have to use coordinates in pixels, if you use obj_text you have to use X time and Y price, but you can't use Y price and X pixels (you have to twist it))
The questioner most likely needs coordinates in pixels, it's just a matter of time before he gets it right...

Techno:
It's more likely that the person asking is looking for pixel coordinates, just until he gets it right...
What did I say wrong? Sanyok got it right, I need the X-axis reference in pixels and the Y-axis reference in price.

MikeZTN:
Yes, that's right, I need the X-axis reference in pixels and the Y-axis reference in price.
there is no such thing in the natural nature of MQL ))

MikeZTN:
What did I say wrong? Sanyok understood correctly, I want the X-axis to be referenced in pixels and the Y-axis to be referenced in price.
OK, I'll correct myself - as long as you realise what you really need...

I see. Thanks, we'll have to get creative with graphic objects somehow :)

MikeZTN:
I see. Thanks, we'll have to get creative with graphic objects somehow :)
If you'd told me what you wanted, someone might have suggested something clever... Collective intelligence, you know... :)

artmedia70:
If you told us what you wanted, maybe someone would suggest something reasonable... Collective intelligence, you know... :)
And I want to get the following: there is a horizontal ray-level, I want its value (price) is displayed as a text marker on the right border of the screen
Reason: