[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 988

Aleksander:
so it's the comrade above post - misunderstanding of this process :)

It is you who have a misunderstanding of this process. Connect your terminal to a DC which allows you to use microlots and, oh my! the tester will incomprehensibly accept lot 0.01.

This process is, as you liked to put it, confused in your head. You write "...in my DC, in the tester..."

The tester is in the terminal... In the DC - the quotes and trading conditions that your terminal uses.

So, the peasant worker understands?

whatever... don't you think? - What's wrong with my advice - increase the deposit by 10 times and simulate the situation with "0.01" lot at any brokerage house :)

Help to understand,

I decided to use files (.mqh) in the coding of the Expert Advisor. I took the skillet from the book usualexpert.mq4. I downloaded all the files and put them in the directory \experts\include but I get errors everywhere, both in the program and in separate files, please advise what I did wrong , for example compiling the Terminal.mqh file I get an error

'Mas_Ord_Old' - variable not defined C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - EXNESS\experts\include\Terminal.mqh (26, 14)

I understand that Mas_Ord_Old variables are not declared, but in this case why would there be a separate function Variables.mqh,

Overall, the question to the experts, can the example of the book lay out the entire process, what is placed where that compiles, and so on, since I plan to replace all of these standard functions to my strategy, and in any case, I'll need verification

Thanks in advance

ex_kalibur:

Help to understand,

I decided to use files (.mqh) in the coding of the Expert Advisor. I took a skillet from the book usualexpert.mq4. I downloaded all the files and put them in the directory \experts\include but I get errors everywhere, both in the program and in separate files, please advise what I did wrong , for example compiling the Terminal.mqh file I get an error

'Mas_Ord_Old' - variable not defined C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - EXNESS\experts\include\Terminal.mqh (26, 14)

I understand that Mas_Ord_Old variables are not declared, but in this case why would there be a separate function Variables.mqh,

Overall, the question to the experts, can the example of the book lay out the entire process, what is placed where that compiles, and so on, since I plan to replace all of these standard functions to my strategy, and in any case, I'll need verification

Thanks in advance

Check the order in which the libraries are connected. #include <Variables.mqh> should be above #include <Terminal.mqh>

artmedia70:
Check the order in which the libraries are connected. #include <Variables.mqh> should be above #include <Terminal.mqh>

I understand that, at this stage I don't change anything at all, I just try to put this example in the terminal, some errors have been solved,

i.e. when i directly download all the files and put them in the folder \experts\include , the .mq4 extension is given to me, instead of .mqh

i created a .mqh header file in the editor and just paste all the copied text. After this, the compilation went well, but not all files, for example the file Terminal.mqh now displays errors such as

There is an error in the Expert Advisor itself

'Qnt' - variable not defined C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - EXNESS\experts\usualexpert.mq (39, 41)

Qnt variable is declared in the Terminal.mqh function

and it turns out the following to check for errors, but in general stop

the question, do .mqh files have to compile or not?

ex_kalibur:

question should the .mqh files compile or not?

Just save them. The program to which the libraries are connected must be compiled.

Help on mql5. Not accepting more than 15 lots per symbol (three for 5 and that's it) in tester. GetLastError()= 4756

Codes return trade server- "Limit on volume of orders and positions for this symbol has been reached "

Is there anywhere to check more than 15 lots? We don't need 15 lots. On one tooth.

I've got the font wrong, so let me repeat the question, I make changes in the file, but I only compile in the program, right?

ex_kalibur:
I did something wrong with the font, i.e. i repeat the question, i make changes in the file, but i compile only in the program so?
Compile the file in which you put the compiler directive #include <file_name.mqh>

Snaf:

Help on mql5. Not accepting more than 15 lots per symbol (three for 5 and that's it) in tester. GetLastError()= 4756

Codes return trade server - "Limit on volume of orders and positions for this symbol has been reached "

Is there anywhere to check more than 15 lots? We don't need 15 lots. On one tooth.
At another DC.
Reason: