[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 990

2470747:

Good afternoon.

Can you tell me how to make an indicator like USDx but with other currencies too

What kind of currencies?

2470747:
And the xls didn't show?

I don't understand what xls has to do with it, it's just that there is a universal indicator. You can insert any instrument (almost certainly) with a dollar in it. But the calculation of coefficients is a personal matter

Question from a beginner, could you please tell me if there is a dynamic indicator of currencies against the dollar, so that the graphical scale shows changes over a period of time, it is difficult to notice a jump in one of the currencies by the figures?

Hello!

Help for a beginner :)

I need to determine how the first candle closed at the beginning of the trading day above the MA or below. I do not understand how to do it.

How to determine the current price above or below there is no problem, but it is the FIRST candle at the opening of trading.

I am using the 15 minute timeframe.

Thank you!

ZahvatkiN:

Guys, call back who will help me in writing the expert, that is, I do not want me to someone to write it, I want to understand myself, but I need help in the process of creation, who can write a box or in an inbox?

I am not very strong but a couple of tips I can give myself have already written 4 pieces, working but not effective, but now have decided to change the approach to coding a little bit so please contact ash 419 796 501

and ask a counter question the variable Point always gives the right figure? I mean for five digits and four digits, or for five digits need to be multiplied by 10

Example .....(.............0,Ask - Teyk*Point) for 4 digits is clear, but for five digits should we multiply by 10?

Z-z-a-a-z-a-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z?

ex_kalibur:

and ask a counter question the variable Point always gives the right figure? I mean for five digits and four digits, or for five digits need to be multiplied by 10

Example .....(.............0,Ask - Teyk*Point) for 4 digits is clear, but for five digits should we multiply by 10?

nope, don't... on the Working Pair it will give as many digits as necessary...

then another better example

how does this behave

if (Bid <=Low&& Ask < High - 10*Point)

return (21);

I am sure that in 4 digits is ok but in 5 digits is wrong, I think that Point should be multiplied by 10?

try initing to assign delta

delta = 1; if(digits = 5) {delta = 10;}

and in the text add

if (Bid <=Low&& Ask < High - 10*Point*delta)

Reason: