[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 989

artmedia70:
I just want to learn about this direction. You need to compile a program with libraries connected.

and probably the last question for you, is there a Check function in the book .mqh

I just want to know how to use my forex card in real time and i dont have any forex card and i dont want to use it in real time, i can only use one account and it will only trade on one account and i dont have to use my referral link (i dont really have any forex card, i just want to learn how to use it)

ex_kalibur:

and probably the last question for you, is there a Check function in the book .mqh

I just want to check the right to use this program, it's supposed to give out or sell EA, which will trade on one account only and on the one that is registered only in certain brokerage companies and on the referral link (in fact, there is no such EA, I just want to learn this direction)

I think this question will become obsolete as we learn how to write EAs.

In the meantime, study the SK tutorial - it's useful :)

artmedia70:
Compile the file in which you put the compiler directive #include <file_name.mqh>

I have understood the compilation, but this must be a "gnawing at the granite of science")))) the further into the woods the bigger the firewood, and so after reading about the function of counting orders, I have some questions, as it is written there

Before the very first execution of the Terminal() function, the arrays Mas_Ord_Old and Mas_Ord_New are empty, i.e. each element of both arrays has zero value. This means that, after the first execution of the function, the Mas_Ord_Old array

ArrayCopy(Mas_Ord_Old, Mas_Ord_New);// Сохраняем предыдущую историю

array inherits the "zero" state from the Mas_Ord_New array, which may result in false event signals when executing the event processing function. To avoid this, the first execution ofTerminal() is performed at initialization stage and no event processing is performed after this execution (see the init() function in the Expert Advisor of usualexpert.mq4).

And the most interesting thing is that this function is called both in init and in start, it turns out that every time this function is called, the arrays will be zeroed, isn't it?

ex_kalibur:

I have understood the compilation, but this must be a "gnawing at the granite of science")))) the further into the woods the bigger the firewood, and so after reading about the function of counting orders, I have some questions, as it is written there

Before the very first execution of the Terminal() function, the arrays Mas_Ord_Old and Mas_Ord_New are empty, i.e. each element of both arrays has zero value. This means that, after the first execution of the function, the Mas_Ord_Old array

array inherits the "zero" state from the Mas_Ord_New array, which may result in false event signals during the execution of the event processing function. To avoid this, the first execution ofTerminal() is performed at initialization stage and no event processing is performed after this execution (see the init() function in the Expert Advisor of usualexpert.mq4).

And the most interesting thing is that this function is called in both init and start, so it turns out that every time this function is called, the arrays will be reset, won't they?

No, it's not. A tick comes in - the old array is filled with data from the new array. On the first start - the new one is empty, but at runtime it is filled with data, if necessary. And on the next tick - data of the already filled in new array is saved into the old one...

Tough? :)

Get used to thinking logically - start with a piece of paper and a pencil.

artmedia70:

No, it isn't. A tick has come in - the old array is filled with data from the new array. On the first run - the new one is empty, but at runtime it is filled with data, if necessary. And on the next tick - data of the already filled in new array is saved into the old one...

Tough? :)

The first start with a piece of paper and a pencil.

I got it, thanks. Let me explain, it means that zeroing occurs at first launch of the program and then the arrays are rewritten (when orders change)

I'm glad there's such a branch, otherwise one would have laughed))))

ex_kalibur:

I get it, thanks, I'll explain what I've got. When you first run, init clears and then simply rewrites the arrays (when you change orders)

I'm glad there's such a thread, otherwise they would have laughed)))

Yes, we are sitting in this thread and laughing with friends and gleefully ... ))))))))))))))

Guys, call out who can help me in writing the EA, i.e. I do not want someone to write it for me, I want to understand it myself, but I need help in the process of creation, who can I write to inbox or in an ICQ?

Perhaps someone will respond.

But I think you should open your own branch here and start writing your expert openly in it. Anything you don't understand will be instantly suggested to you in the process.

No need to fear that someone will insidiously use your "grail" idea for their own enrichment. Here already had enough ideas and it is unlikely you have conceived something previously unknown.

On the contrary, you will get a reasoned criticism here and you (as in the joke) will be explained why ......

leonid553:

Perhaps someone will respond.

But I think you should open your own branch here and start writing your expert openly in it. Anything you don't understand will be instantly suggested to you in the process.

Do not be afraid that your "grail" idea someone insidiously uses for their own enrichment. There are already plenty of ideas and it is unlikely you have conceived something previously unknown.

On the contrary, you will get a well-reasoned criticism here and you (as in the joke) will be explained why ......

Yes ... :) For some reason, there is a tendency here that someone actually makes a well-reasoned criticism and there are those who openly mock, and someone just chuckles ...

And that scares away newcomers with their ideas... And sometimes it is interesting to read fresh thoughts and views and sometimes you can even catch some common sense and interesting new approaches...

IMHO, of course everything...

Good afternoon.

Can you tell me how to make an indicator like USDx but with other currencies too

Files:
pqpbk1.rar  4 kb
Reason: