[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 986

Aleksander:
Thank you, there is

Chved:
Please advise whether two identical currency pairs will work adequately in one account with the same Expert Advisor and different timeframes.
If the magicians are different, what are the problems?

I am having trouble optimizing the Expert Advisor, I input all the data, the process seems to go on (the green line goes to the end), but when it finishes, the results window, the chart and the report are all empty. What I am doing wrong, please advise.

Layra: I can not optimize the Expert Advisor - I enter all data, the process seems to go ( the green line goes to the end), but when it finishes, the windows results, schedule, report are all empty. What I am doing wrong, please advise.

If you had read the Metatrader HELP you would know what:

The Optimisation Results tab, unlike the test results, does not publish a list of all operations, but the final reports of each of the runs. All information is presented as a table with fields:

и

Other commands in the context menu allow you to customize the display of results:

• Skip useless results - show/hide results of unprofitable runs;

I'm wildly sorry to be blunt, but my " optimisation results" tab doesn't show any readings at all - .

Layra:
I'm wildly sorry to be blunt, but my "optimisation results" tab doesn't show any readings at all - .
and the checkbox is Unchecked - Skip Useless Results?

I don't see this checkbox

Layra:
I don't see this checkbox
hmm... does the word "context menu" ring any bells? - maybe in the Optimisation Results tab, right-click to see the menu and click on the desired option?

)))), I've found it, so - it turns out that according to the parameters I've entered - there is no profit. Then another question - EA Ilan, if I want to change my lot from 0.1 to 0.01, I change "start-stop-stop and lotdeck.2" and optimize it. Right ?

Probably Not - rare testers allow the minimum lot to do less than 0.1 - to simulate this variant - increase the test deposit by 10 times...
Reason: