[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 537

After optimisation, the results are sorted by Profit.
Is there any way/software to remove from the list of results those with a drawdown greater than e.g. 20%?
Thank you!

PS Initially in MT I don't want to delete all results with drawdown above 20.

Hello. Can you please tell me how to build a mask using only positive values or only negative values of AO

vlandex >>:
через mql надо, а как просуммировать прибыль+свопы+комиссии ордеров закрытых за требуемый день?

Cycle through all orders, etc.
Similar to the one below:

for(int i= OrdersTotal()-1;i>=0;i--)
{
      OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES);
      if(OrderMagicNumber() == mn && sym==OrderSymbol() 
      && OrderCloseTime() >= iTime( sym, Period(), Тебуемы_День) 
      && OrderCloseTime() <  iTime( sym, Period(), Требуемы_День) + period_D1*60 )
      {
         prof+= OrderProfit() + OrderCommission() + OrderSwap();
      }
}

Greetings!

Please don't send me to search, because I've been there before and haven't found anything on the subject yet.
I know very little about mql4 programming, but I got stuck.
I have a zigzag indicator i_GannZigZag_v1. I need to determine the coordinates (price and bar number) of the inflection I specified in parameters. The inflection is specified by number 1, 2, 3, etc. i.e. I set it manually. Can you tell me how to do this?

Thank you in advance!
Files:

chief2000 >>:
После оптимизации отсортировал результаты по Прибыли.
Есть ли какой-либо способ/программа, позволяющие удалить из списка результатов те, просадка которых превышает Например 20 %?
Спасибо!
PS Изначально в МТ не хочу удалять все результаты с просадкой выше 20.
You need to copy the results to the clipboard and then to Excel.
Everything else is there.
You can sort the list by drawdown and delete the extra ones. Then re-sort it by profit again. You will get what you need.

Please help me with ArrayResize. There is an array filled with data, we need to add another value. What happens to the data after ArrayResize(MyArray,ArraySize(MyArray)+1) ? I'm desperately short of debugging. For example, I made an array of three values, changed the size, printed it in the log - the values seem to be in place. Began to use - the values disappear. And I can not understand, maybe they are not lost, and I wrong to calculate them. I do not know where to dig. Every step in the log display?

vlandex >>:
Что такое трал?

A piece of crap (usually an EA or a chip in an EA) which pulls stops to the no-loss or profit zone when a position goes to profit (although not necessarily to profit). It is designed to protect profits when there is a sudden jerk to open an order.

MetaDriver >>:
Нужно скопировать результаты в буфер обмена и потом в Excel.
Всё остальное там.
Можешь например отсортировать список по просадке и удалить лишние. Потом пересортировать опять по прибыли. Получишь то, что хотел.

Thank you!

chief2000 >>:

Спасибо!

You may have forgotten that there's an absolutely gorgeous add-on called EvgeTrofi for Excel, which downloads the HTML report file directly without any manual copying.

How do you get the values of the VIL ENDRUS at any point ?

Reason: