[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 536

splxgf >>:

Вольный перевод: генетическая оптимизация нашла ошибку в генах... На самом деле в результате оптимизации всегда получался убыток.

В закладке Результаты оптимизации выключить флажок Пропустить бесполезные результаты.

Упс! Спасибочки. Пойду, проверю...

Went and checked, optimised from January 2008 to January 2009 on H1, one parameter SL from 10 to 100 pips in 10 increments. Ten passes completed and optimization results are pristine... I unchecked "Skip useless results" - no change. Optimization chart is also empty and no trades were opened using button "Open chart". During visual testing, the Expert Advisor works and opens and closes positions... But I can't adjust parameters that way...
HELP MEE... !!!

artmedia70 писал(а) >>
Went and checked, optimised from January 2008 to January 2009 on H1, one parameter SL from 10 to 100 pips in 10 increments. Ten passes completed and optimization results are pristine... I unchecked "Skip useless results" - no change. Optimization chart is also empty and no trades were opened using button "Open chart". During visual testing, the Expert Advisor works and opens and closes positions... But I can't adjust parameters that way...
HELP MEE... !!!

Looks like we need to look at the code. Don't send it to me.

artmedia70 писал(а) >>
HELP MEE... !!!

Looks like we need to look at the code. Don't send it to me.

It's much simpler than that. All the code is taken from Sergei Kovalev's textbook. I only insert my strategy instead of the one in the textbook. The rest of the code is unchanged. And people here are reluctant to answer questions, and I don't like to be intrusive. I have been poking around on my own for a month now. My head is swollen, but the questions have only intensified. I have tried (on another subject) to get in touch with Sergiy in a private message, but it seems for nothing... I`m still going with the flow... There are a lot of examples here, but they are not all about my questions.

artmedia70 писал(а) >>

It's much simpler than that. All the code is taken from Sergei Kovalev's textbook. I only insert my strategy instead of the one in the textbook. The rest of the code is unchanged. And people here are reluctant to answer questions, and I don't like to be intrusive. I have been poking around on my own for a month now. My head is swollen, but the questions have only intensified. I have tried (on another subject) to get in touch with Sergiy in a private message, but it seems for nothing... I`m still going with the flow... There are lots of examples, but they are not about my questions.

You have to look at the logs then. Run the EA in the tester with default parameters. There should be error codes in the log

What is a trawl?

vlandex >>:
Что такое трал?

Something to look for mines at sea

How do you determine the profit for the day?

In the terminal account history (right mouse button), select period, today.

vlandex >>:
Как определить прибыль за день?

Sum up profits+swaps+commissions of orders closed during the required day.

How to sum up profits+swaps+commissions of orders closed during the required day?
Reason: