[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 535

Gun >>:
как найти предыдущий ордер?
вот так правильно?

OrdersTotal is the number of open and pending orders at the current time.

Previous is how? Open before the given one by the ticket number? On all pairs or a specific one? Do you count pending orders?

splxgf >>:

Вольный перевод: генетическая оптимизация нашла ошибку в генах... На самом деле в результате оптимизации всегда получался убыток.

В закладке Результаты оптимизации выключить флажок Пропустить бесполезные результаты.

Oops! Thank you. I'll go and check...

Please tell me what it means: 2010.04.30 19:05:57 EURUSD,M30: A SELLSTOP pending order with volume 16.00000000 failed. Error #130 invalid stops

nikat97 писал(а) >>
Please, advise what it means: 2010.04.30 19:05:57 EURUSD,M30: Pending SELLSTOP order failed with volume 16.00000000. Error #130 invalid stops

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/111919

nikat97 >>:
Подскажите что это обозначает: 2010.04.30 19:05:57 EURUSD,M30: Не удалось установить отложенный ордер SELLSTOP объемом 16.00000000. Ошибка #130 invalid stops

What it says is that the stop is set incorrectly. Error codes. Maybe you are trying to place a market order with stops, which is not allowed in DC - only through modification.

Svinozavr >>:

То и означает, что написано - неправильно выставлен стоп. Коды ошибок. Возможно, вы пытаетесь выставить рын.ордер со стопами, а это в ДЦ не разрешено - только через модификацию.

Stop 50 pips

BC 4 digits

nikat97 >>:

Стоп 50 пунктов

As "eugene" says, read carefully: "Perhaps you are trying to place a market order with stops, and this is not allowed in the DC - only through modification".

question... I can't understand why the drawn trend line disappears when I switch TFs ... what is wrong ... it was working fine before ....

oleniknik >>:
вопрос... не могу понять почему нанесенная трендовая линия исчезает при переключении ТФ ... что не так ... раньше работало все нормально ....

take a closer look at the price value of these TFs... whether it beats or not...
Reason: