[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 541

Guys help with e-SOTrailing.mq4 installed, attached it to the chart allowed it to trade but it does not drag the closing level to the + why?

Good day.
Can someone tell me what two lines in log updated every 3-4 seconds could mean:

2010.05.07 11:14:01 HistoryBase: not enough memory for 'USDJPY1' in AddTick()

2010.05.07 11:25:20 Memory handler: cannot allocate 151953736 bytes of memory

I have an Expert Advisor on this and some other pairs. Time frame 4 hours. I do not have orders on this pair, the Signal is not "matured" yet.
What memory is missing, why this particular pair, why this is for "1 hour", what is the risk and if and how to deal with it?

Vekker >>:

ДОБРЫЙ ДЕНЬ.
Может ли кто нибудь сказать, что могут означать обновляющиеся каждые 3-4 секунды две строки в журнале :

2010.05.07 11:14:01 HistoryBase: not enough memory for 'USDJPY1' in AddTick()

2010.05.07 11:25:20 Memory handler: cannot allocate 151953736 bytes of memory

На этой паре и еще на нескольких стоит советник. Тайм фрейм 4 часа. Ордеров на этой паре нет, Сигнал пока "не созрел".
Какой памяти не хватает, почему именно на этой паре, почему именн для "1 часа", чем это чревато и надо ли с этим бороться и если надо, то как?

It's not 1 hour, but 1 minute, the size of such a file is usually around 160 MBytes (10 year history) - could it have something to do with disk space?

LORDpirat >>:
Ребята помогите с e-SOTrailing.mq4 установил, прикрепил к графику разрешил ему торговать но он не тащит уровень закрытия в + почему?

Well, doesn't anyone know

HistoryBase: not enough memory for 'USDJPY1' in AddTick() - not enough brains

Memory handler: cannot allocate 151953736 bytes of memory - can't get it into my head

Your machine seems to be very badly brainwashed :) Take off some processes, see what the machine is loaded with ...

Please write a condition (code) for the EA to trade only when a new bar appears

I can only give you an algorithm. Memorise the current {0} bar. Every tick compare it with the current {0}. If there are differences - trade. The probability of occurrence of two bars that are absolutely identical is close to 0. This can be related to the time of bar appearance and it seems to be more correct.

Find in the textbook the operator which returns 0 - bar data.

vah писал(а) >>

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/118824

Thank you

vah писал(а) >>
//++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
//Открывается только при открытии свечи
//++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
  static datetime New_Time=0;               // Время текущего бара  
  //New_Bar=false;                        // Нового бара нет   
      if(New_Time!=Time[0])                   // Сравниваем время     
         New_Time=Time[0];                    // Поймался новый бар и Теперь время такое      
      else
       return;   //  
THIS IS AN EXAMPLE FROM THE TUTORIAL - IT WORKED FOR ME.
Reason: