a return to the fairy tale

I dont know and never tried WOC on real account or at least on demo cen or ndd ?

Initial deposit 1000.00
Net profit 15771.09
Total profit 19412.32
Total loss -3641.23
Profitability 5.33
Expectation of winning 105.14
Absolute drawdown 9.52
Maximum drawdown 1093.40 (6.62%)
Relative drawdown 6.62% (1093.40)
Total trades 150
Profitable trades (% of all) 132 (88.00%)
Losses (% of all) 18 (12.00%)

Files:

Привет Слава.. ты в своей аське бываешь?

143alex:

Rarely... mostly on Skype

atik:

Has anyone tried WOC on a real or at least a demo Cen or an ndd?

Initial deposit 1000.00
Net profit 15771.09
Total profit 19412.32
Total loss -3641.23
Profitability 5.33
Expected payoff 105.14
Absolute drawdown 9.52
Maximum drawdown 1093.40 (6.62%)
Relative drawdown 6.62% (1093.40)
Total trades 150
Profitable trades (% of all) 132 (88.00%)
Loss trades (% of all) 18 (12.00%)

There are no miracles. Here are comments to the Expert Advisor:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9797

AndCam:

I don't think so.

I have a bad experience with the demo, but in the tester it is so cool....

alfasolo:
I think this advisor was written for a tester (I have not been able to test it on different brokerage companies for a year) (or brokerage companies have already made a lot of false positives for this advisor)

Well, in this one I inserted an opening token on bar opening... &&TimeCurrent()==Time[0]... so there is only one value left that is biased in the tester ( mt synthesis ) it is the value at the time Speed

I think if you rewrite the code for JForex you might get something useful ;)

atik:
Well, in this variant, I've inserted the opening of bar... &&TimeCurrent()==Time[0]... so there is only one value that is biased in the tester ( mt synthesis ) it is the value at the moment of Speed

The same thing is true of the dick. Tick analysis remains the same, i.e. by modelling in the tester. Now only positions are opened at the beginning of the bar, while trading signals remain the same.

Moreover, even on a demo it won't work because the first tick of the new bar will practically never coincide with the beginning of the bar on the server timer - there will be a delay and, therefore, the possibility that the condition will trigger and the position will open is very small.

So, from one variant intended only for the tester, you have made another variant, that will now open positions only in the tester.

Reshetov:

The same thing is true of the dick. Tick analysis remains the same, i.e. by modelling in the tester. Now only positions are opened at the beginning of the bar, while trading signals remain the same.

Moreover, even on a demo it won't work because the first tick of the new bar will practically never coincide with the beginning of the bar on the server timer - there will be a delay and, therefore, the possibility that the condition will trigger and the position will open is very small.

In other words, you have made another variant, which will now open positions only in the tester, out of one variant, which was designed only for the tester.

If you want to correct it for validity it's not a problem (take bar open price and its first tick)... another question is how to reliably calculate the price at the moment of Speed... or it is not possible in mt...

atik:

To correct it reliably is not a problem (take the open price of the bar and its first tick) another question is how to reliably calculate the price at the moment of Speed... or it is impossible in mt...

Calculating the price is not a problem, as it is stored in the Ask and Bid variables.

But to correct the market so that it adjusts to the simulation of ticks in the tester is a problem.

Reshetov:

Calculating the price is not a problem, because it is stored in the Ask and Bid variables.

But to correct the market to adjust it to the simulation of ticks in the tester is a problem.

on the contrary ... correct the simulation ( to find a valid point in the bar besides the closing price of the high and low )

(although the validity of those 4 is questionable...)

IgorM:
I think that if you rewrite the code for JForex, something good might come out ;)

JForex is pouring... ( mercilessly ) but I can't raise the Speed more than 2 for some reason... ( no test )
Reason: