[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 1054

1) why do I need one? 2) what is the result?

3) I don't need 288 elements in 1 array. I need 288 arrays. The size of the arrays will be equal to the number of days. They will contain the profits. The average of all elements of the array will be the average profit.

The question is: Isn't it easier to write to a file and then go to the profit info and find the average?

not easier... and don't be stupid... you don't need 288 arrays... not one with 288 elements..... you already have a File with 5 minutes.... Oh, man... Just do it like you said....

Yes, it's better to put it in a file and then plot it in Excel for clarity. Average volatility over periods...

Dude, has anyone seen an EA that repeats orders closed on profit?

Aleksander:
нафиг тебе 288 массивов..

You've already got a 5-minute file....

to contain the profits of 5 minutes in them.

What file of 5 minutes do I have? History? i need the 5minutes as ranges, their number will be equal to the number of days, they will contain the profit.

Techno:
you'd better put it in a file and then use it to make a graph in excel

how do you do that?)

Once again, don't be stupid.... is there a difference? ... or directly into a variable (array) or first into a file and then into a variable...

you have two blocks - in the first you calculate your minimax - in the second you put the data into arrays...

...describe your actions... - with your hands...

main loop - start()

you get the date time (five minutes) OHLC

и...

1 block

2 block

end of strart

do what it says here....

eddy:

how do you do it?)

above is written, but first at least for 5 minutes, then for 10 and 20. And there are 2 columns in the file - the year or month and the volatility value.

probably a dumb question, but what does "close at stop" mean at the end of the test

FoxUA:

probably a dumb question, but what does "close at stop" mean at the end of the test

the order is closed automatically due to the end of the test.

eddy:

Why does the indicator not draw levels?

I go to properties, tab levels, insert level 160, it is not drawn. max. indicator value is 200, min. -70

can i see a screenshot of the levels menu and the indicator window?
Reason: