[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 539

This issue has nothing to do with MT4, but maybe someone has come across it...
I have exported the Optimisation results to Excel. Example of a few lines:
83468   8289.80 72      2.38    115.14  3943.00 19.42% ...
83484   8228.80 71      2.36    115.90  3943.00 19.50% ...

And in Excel-e the numbers are replaced with some dates: 2.38 -> Feb.38
83468   8289.80 72      фев.38  115.14  3943.00 19.42% ...
83484   8228.80 71      фев.36  115.90  3943.00 19.50% ...

What in the Excel settings affects this?
Thank you!

chief2000 >>:

А в Excel-e числа заменяются какими-то датами: 2.38 -> фев.38
Что в настройках Excel влияет на это?
Спасибо!

The format of the cells is incorrect

Reshetov >>:

Формат ячеек неправильный

What should it be?
If I open the tcht file with Excel, I get these dates by default.
If I then change the cell format of the highlighted text, none of the options could return true values of 2.38 and 2.36 (but completely different numbers).
If I set the Text cell format, delete the contents of Excel, then transfer the data from the buffer (copied from the text file) to it -
only in this case all the values seem to be correct. Microsoft have clearly overdone it. Does anyone know if it's the same in Open Office or different?

Can you tell me please, for some reason the indicator in the tester does not see the simulated time, but sees the current time. Although it is written in the documentation that the time should be connected.
Is it supposed to be like this?

Andrei01 >>:
Подскажите пожалуйста, почему-то индикатор в тестере не видит моделируемое время, а видит текущее. Хотя в документации написано что время должно подцепляться.
Это так и должно быть?

it is an indicator. only in experts is the time modelled.

chief2000 писал(а) >>

What should it be?
If I open the tcht file with Excel, I get these dates by default.
If I then change the cell format of the highlighted text, none of the options could return true values of 2.38 and 2.36 (but completely different numbers).
If I set the Text cell format, delete the contents of Excel, then transfer the data from the buffer (copied from the text file) into it -
only in this case all the values seem to be correct. Microsoft have clearly overdone it. Does anybody know if it is the same or different in Open Office?

Is your fractional part separator a comma?!
Change either in the regional settings or in Excel itself (depending on which version).

sergeev >>:
это индикатор. только в экспертах моделируется время.

Thank you very much!

Then how do I debug the analytics that are usually placed in an indicator?

How to test it on the history graphically?

SergNF >>:

У Вас разделитель дробной части запятая?!
Меняйте либо в региональных настройках, либо в самом Экселе (смотря какая версия).

In Excel (2003) I couldn't find where to change this. In the computer's regional settings I have changed, but apparently it is necessary to reboot Windows
(now running Optimisations).
Thank you!

I want the Expert Advisor to close one third of a position if the profit on the order has reached 100 pips.
The problem comes from the fact that now we have to distinguish the orders which have reached 100 pips and one third of which has already been closed
From orders with a profit >100 pips and where a third has yet to be closed. Does anyone have any ideas?
Thank you!

chief2000 писал(а) >>

In Excel (2003) I couldn't find where to change this. In the computer's regional settings I have changed, but apparently it is necessary to reboot Windows
(now running Optimisations).
Thank you!

Anyone have any ideas?

Try looking, reading and analysing their comments
I haven't come across it myself, i.e. I don't know what goes into a comment.

Reason: