[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 146

rustein:
- Are you saying that a man can lift himself up by his hair?
- He must! A thinking person just has to do it from
time to time.

))) So the phrase has the logic of question and answer, while in Forex there is no logic, or there is, but it works 50/50))

TEXX:

I also want to say that a lot of people ran owls in the tester and got all sorts of results.

And I'll add my five cents, let's say the tester got a loss on a given day, and I, for example

turned on the owl later and got a profit on that day. How should I deal with it? The question is ambiguous.

You can either trust the tester or trust the Expert Advisor. After a month of trading in this version of the Expert Advisor

I can say the tester results do not coincide with real trading. November is still on the plus side :)))

How and what to trade is up to you !!!

Since December I will use the new version on the real account. Who will be interested I can otpisat here.

If the po**** begin again, I will not write here any more. All through private!

Don't forget to let us test it too, one head is good, but 2 or 3 and there are at least dozens of people better, so maybe we will have some ideas about the settings too, so if you make an owl be sure to let us test it, we only have a little left!

And as forthe banter, I will say this! There are many spoofs, but of course there are freaks in the family, so just do not answer them and that's all. The last EA you crossed is just what we have been waiting for.

TEXX:

Let's hope so :))), but two-way + LOC, I won't make it before the end of December anyway :(

All right, but at least there is something and it's already super and then only action! ))

TEXX:

For now the following parameters will be available

extern bool NewTrade = true; // New trade (enabled/disabled)
extern bool AllBuy = false; // Support for strange BUY orders (allowed/forbidden)
extern bool AllSell = false; // Support of foreign SELL orders (allowed/forbidden)
extern double OpenLot = 0.1; // Initial trade lot
extern int DigitsLot = 2; // Size of lot
extern int MMType = 0; // MM Type 0-averaging orders, 1-averaging with last multiplication by EXP.
extern double EXP = 1.2; // multiplication factor for averaging
extern int TakeProfit = 10; // TakeProfit.
extern int OrderStep = 6; // Minimum order opening step
extern int Slip = 3; // Price slippage
extern int MaxTrades = 20; // Maximum number of open orders in one direction
extern int MagicNumber = 888; // Number of orders
extern double StartLOCK = -20.0; // Deposit drawdown percentage for locking
extern inttern OrderLOCK = 4; // Number of orders for locking
extern inttern StepsLOCK = 20; // Step between locking orders

The locking will be staggered.

If you have any requests, please let me know.

No, it's not fine, but it should be adjustable so that the first hundredth of a lot the second hundredth of a lot 3 hundredths and 4 hundredths even with the bend on the hundredth of a lot I do not know if I explained it clearly?

TEXX:

While locking will be proportional . We divide the lock by the given number of orders.

ok! and that's a plus!

vladds:

I'm not sure what thepoint of the strategy is...but I'm sure you'll find the answer...

I'm sorry, but I'm reading this thread in multiples of ten pages...
Probably missed something innermost. But...
If the essence of the strategy is that I emphasized, then what prevents you from implementing the functionality of virtual withdrawal of profits in the tester?
This I suggested more than once in a branch LAVINA ... Yuri (Khorosh) probably remember it, and probably implemented it ...

Jumping off the train going into the abyss in time is a Martingale player's last hope.
Try to disprove this at least in the tester...

lasso:

I'm sorry, but I'm reading the thread in multiples of ten pages...
I may have missed something intimate. But...
If the essence of the strategy is that I have highlighted, what prevents you from implementing the functionality of virtual withdrawal of profits in the tester?
This I suggested more than once in a branch LAVINA ... Yuri (Khorosh) probably remember it, and probably implemented it ...

Jumping off the train going into the abyss in time is a Martingale player's last hope.
Try to disprove this at least in the tester...

This is the first time I heard that it is possible in the tester, but it should be possible!

TEXX:

... locking will ...

vladds: The stocking should only be adjustable i.e. first 100k lot second 100k 3 100k and 4 100k even with a bend at 100k that lot I don't know if I made it clear?
That's a bummer. To the Annals!
Reason: