[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 321

Vinin >> :

The number of transactions varies dramatically. One has to wonder why.

Expert Advisor "Universal_1.70". It opens market and pending orders. Today I put it on my real, during 6 hours my robot has opened and closed dozens of orders. I have fixed 0.01 lot for now. I have only recently started to assimilate the real trade, since all I have seen in the Strategy Tester is so much better.

Good day to all!

I decided to write an MTS for Bill Williams. I made the first draft and, of course, I wanted to test it (in the tester). A problem has appeared here. The pending order opens properly but does not work when the price reaches a certain level. The question is why? How do I make it work?

I really hope for your help :)

Good afternoon!

Could you please tell me if there is a way to make the indicator redraw on the offline price chart automatically after compiling - restarting again.

Because I have to delete and reattach the indicator every time for it to start working.

Offline is used for convenient code debugging on the same data.

lea >> :

To start with, load up the history.

The "all ticks" model is the most accurate. The idea is to always test on it. The model "at opening prices" is designed to accelerate testing of Expert Advisors, which perform operations only once per bar - at bar opening. If your Expert Advisor is intended to run at open prices, the results of the two tests will most likely coincide.

Thank you for your feedback!

I got it right. If in the tester the Expert Advisor does not show even and almost the same result, it should be put aside.

>> Ah these EAs, I'm changing over to manual trading step by step.

aksol >> :

Thank you for responding!

>> oh, those advisors.

+1

If they don't work on your TS, and not just advisors.

Good luck, everyone.

Consumer sentimentindex.

Maybe someone would like to put it in the form of a script if it is useful, I don't know.

1. "Bubble" max $ / ( max( S&P 500 + NASDAQ)/2 ) i.e. 1.5968 *1000/ (( 2862+1561)/2)= 0.72

2. "Bottom" min .................................................. 1,2400 *1000/ ((1255+666)/2) = 1,29

3. "???" like now 1.5000 *1000/ ((2138+1091)/2)= 0.92

4. in the same vein oil or gold

P.S. all relative or as they say everything is relative

Good afternoon, friends.

I apologise for repeating the question...

Can you please tell me where I can find PCU (Price Chanel Upper) and PTI (Profit Taking Index) indicators?

Have you used them in trading?
What are your comments and opinions about them?

Many thanks in advance.

I just registered at this forum and started to learn MQL4. Can you tell me if the questions are asked in this thread or there is another one? I'm just looking for an active one, I need a hint, I can't figure out where the error is in the code.

Morzh09 >> :

Good day, friends.

Sorry for repeating the question...

Can you please tell me where I can find PCU (Price Chanel Upper) and PTI (Profit Taking Index) indicators?

Have you used them in trading?
What are your comments and opinions about them?

Thank you very much.

PCU is envelopes == not using

PTI =>>"Advanced GET", upload.com.ua PASSWORD TO ARCHIVE YOUR LOGIN== I don't use

which should include such indictors as Channel Wave 4, Ellipse, PTI (Profit Taking Index/measures intensity of profit taking) and MOB

Daiver2 писал(а) >>
I just registered at this forum and started to learn MQL4. Can you tell me if I want to ask questions in this thread or is there another one? I'm just looking for an active one, I need a hint, I can't figure out where in the code the error is.

To do this, you should at least show the code. There is an SRC button in the panel that allows it to be inserted. Or at least a file should be attached.

Reason: