[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 78

KoOr:

There are none open and none can be opened

OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,0.1,Bid,3,Ask+sl*Point,Ask-tp*Point,"",332,0,Blue);

khorosh swappedma0>ma1 && ma1>ma2 none opened.

Roll translated the symbol name for OrderSend function must be a string but I don't know what to do?

Thank you,thank you,thank you !!!!!!! It's open. Yay!!!

Hello, everyone, please tell me if you know anything. I'm new to MQL4, I can't figure it out by myself. I need an EA to open not just one trade in the terminal, but as many as needed by the signals, and on each currency pair, where the EA is installed.

Stomatolog:

Please advise me, who knows. I am a newbie in MQL4, I cannot figure it out by myself. I want my Expert Advisor to open not only one deal in the terminal, but as many as I need by the signal, and for each currency pair where the EA is installed.

:) strange, more often people have the opposite problem

How can I make my Expert Advisor open only one position by the signal

etc.

You should search the forum for answers to their problem(search in the upper right corner of the page) and you will see what you need to fix

I have already solved this problem, so the EA does not open a new deal at every tick, I wrote :

int total=OrdersTotal();

//--- Open Buy trade

if (total<1 && StochSignalPrevious < StochMainPrevious && StochSignalPrevious <20 && StochMainPrevious <20)

OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,0,Bid-StopLoss*Point,Ask+TakeProfit*Point, "Working Po Stohastiku",333,0,Green)

but now we need to move on, one trade in the terminal is already kind of unsatisfying.

I need some advice. I am thinking of switching from an economist to a programmer. I haven't decided on a language yet. What language would be better for me, so that it would be easier to deal with MQL. Or maybe it would be better to master MQL on my own, and then go to courses (C, Delphi...)?

Good evening!

Can you tell me how to compare the values ofAcceleratorOscillator indicator? Visually, it is red and green. How do I get this information for comparison? The value, as far as I understand, does not affect the colour...

Can you tell me where the news is in MT4 and where I can find Murrell levels or how to place them there and from where

There are more questions than answers, however.
Reason: