[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 319

UR2009 писал(а) >>
Mr. programmers if you do not mind to please add sound to the indicator (glued to the post). I would like to be what would emerge when a large red (blue) point, the induced produced some nasty sound. thank you in advance

UR2009 >> :

Use

Can you tell me the maximum lot (MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MAXLOT)) Is this even the maximum that can be an open position or is it possible to buy twice the maximum volume?

costy_ писал(а) >>

Use

Thank you for the help, just a little wrong, I checked in the tester, when you turn on a buy or sell message, there is a constant sound on every candle. I would really like to get a sound only when a big dot appears, ie when the colour changes, and after confirming the change on the next bar sound stops

.ax >> :
Can you tell me the maximum lot (MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MAXLOT)) Is this even the maximum that can be an open position or is it possible to buy twice the maximum volume?

As many times as you want, as long as the broker does not have a limit on the number of open positions at the same time. The maximum lot is the maximum volume for a single open position, not the total of all open positions.

UR2009 >> :

Thanks for the help, just a little bit not what I wanted, checked in the tester, when turned on the message to buy and sell goes continuous sound on each candle, I would really like to get a sound only when a big dot appears, ie when changing the colour lines, and after confirming the change on the next bar sound would be stopped

On chart buy signal, you are waiting for sell signal, in indic:

Allow_Signals? =true;
Allow_Sell_Notifications? =true;
Allow_Messages_to_buy?=false;

There is a sell signal on the chart and you are waiting for a buy signal:

Allow_Signals? =true;
Allow_Sell_Messages? =false;
Allow_Messages_to_buy?=true;

DELETE REPETITIVE POSTS!!!

costy_ писал(а) >>

DELETE REPETITIVE POSTS!!!

And the rating? Where does it go?

Is it possible to make the indicator in the Expert Advisor called via iCustom to be displayed immediately and not at the end of modelling (testing)!?

costy_ >> :
Is it possible to make an indicator in an Expert Advisor called via iCustom to be displayed immediately and not at the end of simulation (testing)!?

If we are talking about a tester, put the indicator on the visual chart of the EA testing and write the template with the name of the EA. At the next start of this EA the indicator will appear automatically. But! Indicator parameters will remain the same as when writing the template, you will have to correct them manually.

granit77 >> :

If it is a tester, put the indicator on the visual test chart of the expert and record a template with the name of the expert. The next time you start this expert, the indicator will appear automatically. But! Indicator parameters will remain the same as when you wrote the template, you will have to correct them manually.

Interesting, I did not know about such feature.

>>Thank you!

Reason: