[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 318

Can you tell me how to write,

RSI indicator value through a global variable

Read in Expert Advisor with refresh rate of each tick, I have it updated only after every bar close.

So you just need to refresh on every tick. show me how you do it.

alsu >> :
it means i just need to refresh on every tick. show me how you do it

In the indicator,

double (GlobalVariableSet("RSII",ExtMapBuffer1[1])

in the Expert Advisor<,

double RSII= GlobalVariableGet("RSII");

In general, please advise how to send the indicator values to the Expert Advisor with updating every tick.

What are the ways?

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

No, why. You can pass parameter through global variable, graph object. You just need a tick to redraw it, but it can be done, you know.

Of course, it would be better to merge the indices.

The question is if we may combine indices but in this case one indicator should be drawn as a curve in the main chart and as a histogram in the indicator window simultaneously. Is it possible?

kon12 писал(а) >>

The question is whether the indices can be combined, but then one indicator should be drawn as a curve in the main chart and as a histogram in the indicator window at the same time. Is it possible?

No one will do it, if only to make you like it. Either you pay money (list of willing buyers with rates somewhere nearby), or learn the language and create it yourself, or prove that it is very useful.

programming, if you do not mind to add sound to the indicator (glued to the post). I would like to be what would emerge when a large red (blue) point, the induced produced a nasty sound. thank you in advance

PashkaF >> :

In the indicator,

in the Expert Advisor<,

Please advise how to send the indicator values to the Expert Advisor with updating every tick.

What are the ways?

There are so many smart people here, please tell me quickly, take a minute of your time, I need it urgently.

>> Thank you.

PashkaF >> :

In the indicator,

in the Expert Advisor<,

Please advise how to send the indicator values to the Expert Advisor with updating every tick.

What are the ways?

try to use ExtMapBuffer1[1] instead of ExtMapBuffer1[0]

alsu >> :

try using ExtMapBuffer1[1] instead of ExtMapBuffer1[0]

Thank you, it worked, I wish more responsive people like this and then the profits will come to us:)

programming, if you do not mind to add sound to the indicator (glued to the post). I would like to be what would emerge when a large red (blue) point, the induced produced a nasty sound. thank you in advance
Reason: