[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 320

costy_ писал(а) >>

There is a buy signal on the chart, you are waiting for a sell signal in the indication:

Allow_Signals?
Allow_Sell_Notifications? =true;
Allow_Sell_Notifications?=false;

There is a sell signal on the chart, you are waiting for a buy signal, in the indica:

Allow_Signals? =true;
Allow_Sell_Messages? =false;
Allow_Messages_about_purchase?=true;

and could you send the code to pochiu?

PCU (Price Chanel Upper)
Good afternoon, friends.

Can you please tell me where I can find the PCU (Price Chanel Upper) indicator?

Have you used it in trading?
What are your comments and opinions about it?

Many thanks in advance.

UR2009 >> :

>> could you send me the code to pochiu?

>> I sincerely hope you'll make it better.)

How do I calculate the magic number profit correctly? OrderProfit gives a profit on the ticket. And if the position was partially closed and reopened with a new ticket, how do I determine the full profit of the initial position?

Bond >> :
How to correctly calculate the profit by magic number? OrderProfit gives profit by the ticket. And if a position was partly closed and re-opened with a new ticket, how to calculate the total profit of the initial position?

If only each position is assigned a unique meigic, then it might work, because the meigic is saved after a partial close.

But then for each individual meigic, we would have to create a separate array to put there profits and losses. And both open and closed positions will have to be searched.

Note: OrderProfit does not give the value of the profit per ticket, it gives it for the order, previously selected using OrderSelect(). This can be done either by the ticket value or by the order number in the list of orders on the server. There is no provision for selection by a mage in any way.

Reshetov >> :

If only each position is assigned a unique meigic, then it might work, because the meigic is saved after a partial close.

But then for each individual meigic, we would have to create a separate array to put there profits and losses. And both open and closed positions will have to be searched.

I see. >> Thank you.

Bond >> :

I see. >> Thank you.

Pardon me. I didn't mean it accurately. The array is not for each individual meijic, but for the results for all the meijics, i.e. each individual meijic has a separate cell in the array to the year 3000.

Help me out, my EA in the tester is giving opposite results when selecting a testing model.

I don't know which test to trust!!!

aksol писал(а) >>

Help me out, my EA in the tester is giving opposite results when selecting a testing model.

First of all load the history.

The "all ticks" model is the most accurate. Ideally, you should always test on it. The model "at opening prices" is designed to accelerate testing of Expert Advisors that perform operations only once per bar - at bar opening. If your Expert Advisor is designed to work at the open prices, the results of the two tests will most likely coincide.

aksol писал(а) >>

The number of trades are drastically different. Any reason to wonder why?

Reason: