[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 536

for those who want to get rich quick

The founder of Russia's most notorious pyramid scheme Sergei Mavrodi announced in his blog about the launch of a new project called MMM-2011 - We Can Do Much.
In his half-hour video message he promises investors a 20% monthly profit, and pensioners who invested money - in 30%. People from any country can invest in the new pyramid scheme. Mavrodi proposes that depositors open dollar accounts in electronic payment systems and purchase virtual tickets, which will increase in value. Mavrodi called the project a "financial social network" and is convinced that this "system is absolutely invulnerable, unsinkable, indestructible
".

http://echo.msk.ru/programs/repl/740640-echo/

Oops, the episodes of Interns 46-60 are out. That's it, I'm off to watch it. They're giving it away on root tracker. But I'm pulling from the local.)

Someone at TNT left someone without a bonus :)

drknn:

Oops, the episodes of Interns 46-60 are out. That's it, I'm off to watch it. They're giving it away on root tracker. But I'm pulling from the local.)

Someone at TNT left someone without a bonus :)

Vanka's a beauty, and the whole cast is following him. Well done, the only thing I watch from the series.

granit77:
Vanka is handsome, and the whole cast is pulling for him. Well done, the only thing I watch from the series.

Jess, 15 episodes in a row. I had a great time - I enjoyed it immensely :)

Remember there was a thread about planers?
I found that joke after all...

- Kolenka, what do you do for a living?
- A locksmith.
- Oh, that must be insanely interesting! All your rasps, punches, countersinks, flange lappers,
the coupling threads, the stoppering with the gauge bobbin... You know, I don't understand any of this at all!

The carpenter Sidorov, who was returning from work late at night, was attacked by a group of rampaging trees. He managed to apprehend one of them and took it to the police station. :)

===============

>

Reason: