[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 290

wise:

Yep, moronism is getting stronger.

Some pioneers, who know nothing about science, criticise. Other pioneers, who do not understand anything at all, indulge in this criticism and so they have a quieter life.

Bratello, I can give you links to articles on quantum mechanics, where principal experiments and their results are described. Will you understand anything there?

It's for people like you that these movies are made. You can not pay attention to anything there at all, just listen to what you are told by Nobel Prize winners, professors, doctors of science who have names and are recognized in science. It's not like a nickname on a forum to flub.

However, the pioneer consciousness has always differed by unwillingness to correlate the nonsense overflowing in the head with the facts of surrounding reality.

Wait, my friend, your children will explain to you how backward you are.

PS

For those who don't know. "What tHe #$*! Do we (k)now !?" can be written without Alt. However, this unreadable phrase is followed by a title with a subtitle, which is usually what is used. Sometimes even just the subtitle.

I did not give permission for obscurantists to poke me. I don't drink with obscurantists.

The scientists there, of course, say sensible things, in general. But since the editor and director are gods and kings, that's how the propaganda turns out. The article on wikipedia lists specific points of obscurantism. On these points, go ahead and prove and argue, rather than post your paltry 3cm quantum figures here proudly hoping to impress someone with them.

It's truly pioneer logic to shit on someone and then get offended when they get poked. You, dearie, first apologize to those present for your vocabulary, and then you will lay down conditions. Or should I rub your nose in your bullshit and give you a quote?

And proving something to the pioneers, arguing with them, that's a waste. They ain't gonna learn to think for themselves till they're dead. They'll still feed on other people's opinions and be guided by ratings.

Here's an idea . Open up a new branch for someone. Call it "You're the Fool" . And post personal altercations that have nothing to do with any of the issues at hand directly there

Deleted, Mish, the thread) It didn't work.

alexx_v:

So they'll poop here (((.

Yeah, that's how the concept switch happens in this world.) Soon the word Humour will make people cringe.)

alexx_v:

Try it again. I won't delete it. I don't know about the others.

))) You could apply a euphemism. Call it - a twig-dub - a Japanese policeman.

Vinin:

Try again. I won't delete it. I don't know about the others.

))
Reason: