FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 310

iIDLERr:
you got your index upside down? so don't give me a hard time.

"Mosk" can only stand himself and yet he likes(?) to think he is being stood up by someone else. ))

The brain flatly refuses to admit that it itself is a fool and in most cases desperately seeks someone to pin the "blame" on, hiding behind a plaid of delusion about the impeccability of its thinking. ))

Zogman:

BSA principle: big candle up + big volume + clowes candle below the hai - it means the big guys are draining their purchases to the stupid money,

http://www.forex-central.net/Volume-spread-analysis-VSA.php

See the picture before the words:

A properly trained trader immediately understands that a bar that closes in the middle of its range and with large volume means that a transfer is taking place between professionals and the flock, which will soon end up on the bad side of the trade. Professional traders will sell at retail (distribution) after having initiated buy positions at wholesale prices (accumulation). The transfer to weak investors continues on bar 2. An expert trader can see that bar 3 is now closing lower, confirming that there was a large chunk of selling on the previous bar.

Therefore, the stranger believes that the cadge will not go further and will go down.

But Barclay's is different.

I'd have to see who's right.

There are many participants in the market. There are big ones, there are small ones. There are hedgers, and then there are other jokers.)

So we cannot say exactly what is going on at what level... For example - maybe these same big guys sit in a position and at this level they slowly start to close the position, selling, as you say, to stupid money. After all, silly money likes to enter on the move on the hai... But not to get spammed big guys cover in portions, and not all at once, although sometimes they can quickly reap. On the cadence now as we can see it did not happen. What is the conclusion? Either we haven't reached the right level yet, or it wasn't so tough, or something else... Maybe they want to marinate...

stranger:
I'm not forcing you to do anything, I'm getting tired of 2-5-10 quick, I don't give a shit about your "trends".
I'm not swearing. I don't understand your logic.

Anatoli Kazharski:

"Mosk" can only stand himself and yet he likes(?) to think he is being stood up by someone else. ))

The brain flatly refuses to admit that it itself is a fool and in most cases desperately seeks someone to pin the "blame" on, hiding behind a plaid of delusion about the impeccability of its thinking. ))

Tol, any word on the matter. up, down... my brain feeds me. bye....

Snoop Dogg:
There are many players in the market. There are big ones, there are small ones. There are hedgers, and then there are all sorts of jokers.)

So we cannot say exactly what happens at what level... For example - maybe these same big guys sat in a position and at this level they slowly start to close the position, selling, as you say, to stupid money. After all, silly money likes to enter on the move on the hai... But not to get spammed big guys cover in portions, and not all at once, although sometimes they can quickly reap. On the cadence now as we can see it did not happen. What is the conclusion? Either we haven't reached the right level yet, or it wasn't that good, or something else... Maybe they want to marinate...
4 trillion a day. What smart money?

Ishim:

sold it, tired of sitting idle.

Down sold! At least 150pts to the upside.

iIDLERr:
4 trillion a day. what smart money?
That's what I'm thinking - what the fuck... smart money.) If you look at it this way, 80/20, 20% of that money is concentrated in the hands of those smart cards... or wallets... So what happens? They wander from pocket to pocket - today you're a smart, tomorrow you're a LOSS

iIDLERr:
Tol, at least a word on the matter. my brain feeds me. bye....

I have no one else to agree with exceptstranger here, as I look over there and see the same thing. )) The rest write some nonsense. ))

And in order to understand the logic of his trading you need to lay out all the calculations and poke your nose where to look then. But I think that nobody needs it, because they do it all by themselves and don't have any questions about what to do. ;)

Snoop Dogg:
So I'm thinking - what the fuck... smart money ))) If you look at it this way - 80/20 - 20% of that money is concentrated in the hands of those smartphones... or wallets... So what happens? They wander from pocket to pocket - today you're a smart guy, tomorrow you're a dick...
tomorrow, but what happened today?
Reason: