[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 572

-Medvedev: "Everything is under control. We will deal with everyone who crapped on the floor..." (C).

13 December 2010... Russia's President Dmitry Medvedev said in his Twitter micro-blog late last night that everything in the country is under control.
====================================

Нарушение законов технического анализа компанией

I am a novice trader and have recently completed a short course on technical analysis.
On today's date I decided to start trading.
At 9 o'clock I opened a sell position on the Euro-Dollar because:
1. The MAGDI is showing a divergence (see picture).
2. The MAGDI went down below zero (see pic).
3. Stochastic has crossed and is out of overbought zone (see fig.)
Despite this, in violation of all the rules of technical analysis, the price on Alpari's chart went to the other side, and I got a morgen call (see picture).
How can you trade successfully if the company grossly violates the rules of technical analysis?
from here

but true... (mate)

Vasyok:

)))), thanks, otherwise I would have been even more lame, so someone has promised that both disputing parties will be banned, Leonid could have remained silent in response to my insults, but he joined in mutual insults, and therefore should be banned too.

ZS: I remember an argument between sever29-30 and vasya vasya, so they both got banned.

Okay. Next time. For now, without the bath.

I'm sick of looking at cops' faces in the humour thread, and he posts nothing but cops, not even Vovk and Dimka.

The men were going to drink anyway, and now someone has brought up Walt Disney's birthday.

I got so drunk last night, I don't remember anything, but the frustrating thing is, I don't remember drinking...

Men went fishing, forgot their vodka...

found my dad's old diary, and it says: "in biology class, shouting 'fly bird, you're free!' threw a stuffed woodpecker out the window." Well, now I know who I'm...

1. You're on the internet now.
2. You are on https://forum.mql4.com/ru/
3. You are reading this.
5. You have not noticed that point 4 is missing.
6. You have now checked it.
7. You are smiling.

A student learned all the tickets in philosophy, but didn't go to the exam, because life has no meaning and everyone is a pawn in it.

The jolly motorcyclist has all his teeth in flies...

Sitting at work chatting, talking about death. The system administrator says:
- I will be willed to be burned when I die.
I say to him:
- Shall I scatter the ashes in the wind?
System administrator, thoughtfully:
- Let the ashes fill the cartridge...

I've been living in America for ten years... and what do you think? Today in Manhattan, a guy walks up to me. You can tell he's Russian. Plus the accent... Handsome :)) So he introduces himself... Trying to mimic something with some Russian words... I don't pretend to understand anything, not just his broken English...
So what's going on, movie dominoes... We end up at my place in the evening... and we're having sex, and what do you think the bastard's doing? He fucks me and he says in Russian: "You'll know how to bomb Baghdad, you bastards! I'll show you democracy!"

kisyusha: hello!
man: come on. where do you live?
pussy: oh_Oh why would you want to?????
I'll come to you and rip out your CAPSLOCK.

Oh, this quarantine thing...!
My son, 11, was watching a live broadcast of the events in Egypt all day long with no time to spare. I asked him what was so interesting about staring at excited Arabs all day long. He answered: No, Mum, you don't understand anything, it's so interesting! It's like a strategy, but you're not in charge...

All right, guys! I'm done with forex! Got it this morning:

Your Email address was selected online in our IRISH NATIONAL LOTTERY 
PROMO. You are a Certified Winner of £1,350.000.00 GBP (One Million 
Three Hundred And Fifty Thousand Pounds Sterling). Please acknowledge the 
receipt of 
this mail with the details below Our Email: irishdept@wss-id.org 
======================== 
Claims Requirements: 
1.Full name: 
2.Home Address: 
3.Age: 
4.Sex: 
5.Tel: 
6.Occupation: 
7.Present Country: 
======================= 
Regard.

Mr. Noel Williams
Fiduciary Agent. 
Tel : +44-704-577-0911

Williams! It's not a bunch of bullshit... Must be a relative of the...

P.S. Goodbye losers, I always hated you.

Reason: