Classical thechanalysis doesn't work any more. What works, maybe quantum? - page 9

goldtrader писал(а) >>

The upward price movement starts when there are more buyers than sellers, or rather their combined purchasing power is higher.

Now they are joined by us and a few more buyers. So the strength of the buyers has increased, but according to your theory the movement should weaken?

Exactly no, it's not like that. An up-trend dies when there are no buyers left, i.e., everyone who wanted to buy has already bought and the new higher price

is no longer attractive to them. Some of these buyers want to fix their profits and close positions, becoming sellers now.

And some part of the old sellers has remained at higher levels, those who were not taken out by the buyers, moving the price by the up-trend.

That's about it.

By the way, robots are created by people, traders, and they have to trade based on their algorithm.

And if we consider that there are a lot of algorithms and robots, the market would not have died without protein traders.

But this is a separate topic.

Most likely, you are wrong. The price goes up when there are more buyers than sellers, not vice versa.

Urain писал(а) >>

And since people are people, the psychology of the TA as expressed in the rules of market behaviour, the psychology of the crowd, is at work.

I agree, but the problem is that one of the goals of the MTS is to overcome this very psychology, to overcome greed and fear.

That's why the market may change, but not in a favourable way for traders I mean it will become unpredictable and there will be no winners in it and in this sense it will become truly "efficient".

DC2008 >> :

Also, no offence and not to you, "what is clearer to a fool is still a question to a smart man".

We can combine our efforts and take the theory to the next level, can't we? The market has changed, not today but in 2006! There has been a new reality for three years now.

I didn't actually mean you in the 'offensive' part of my post. In answer to your question, I had to go over (before my opponents were even born) Mitrofanushka and obscurantists.

And as for new theories, I am actively, even mostly, engaged in them. It's just that here we were talking about generally accepted TA.

Ubi nil vales, ibi nil velis. I see no further point for me to participate in this thread.

vasya_vasya писал(а) >>

I agree, but the problem is that one of the goals of creating MTS is to overcome this very psychology, to overcome greed and fear.

So maybe the market will change, but not in a favourable way for traders, I mean that it will become unpredictable and there will be no winners and in this sense it will become truly "efficient".

If the market stops being interesting for investors (in terms of making profit), there will be no market. There used to be football match-fixing. So will banks negotiate exchange rates without any market.

Urain писал(а) >>

Here's a simple example: The market is trending upwards supply 100 at 45 and demand 10 at 40 you enter a 10-lot trade at 40 to sell at 45 thus you reduce the bias now supply 100 to demand 20 or 90/10 if you have already opened the trade but when you close it will be the opposite,

but if you do it right, you should close when your transaction decreases fluctuations.

Yes, 90/10<100/10 is a fact. And you have to treat it correctly.

Because when the ratio is 10/10, the price will go up, not down.

And my contribution was not very significant, but without it the price probably would not have broken through this level.

The market has never been and never will be predictable. And as long as there are those who try to predict price movements and make money from that prediction, supply and demand will not work. IMHO

DC2008 >> :

You are probably mistaken. The price stops going up when there are more buyers than sellers, not the other way around.

Actually goldtrader is right,

If you are selling a flat and you have two buyers you will have a bidding war between them and drive up the price at a speculative price.

So if there's more buyers, the price goes up.

Shit, I'm not thinking straight, I'm going to bed.

DC2008 писал(а) >>

You are probably mistaken. The price stops going up when there are more buyers than sellers, not the other way round.

Imagine you are a seller, you have 10 buyers in front of you, your goal is to sell at a higher price,

What do you do? - You set up an auction, and the price goes up until there's only one seller left.

So the more buyers, the higher the price.

"I'll tell you one thing, just don't be a stranger "C

Demand and supply apply only to the stock and commodities markets.

In FX this rule does not work now, nor has it ever worked in the past.

Think about it. The fact that someone opens a sell or buy position on, say, EURUSD does not make these EUR and USD any smaller or larger. These currencies were and are held by the bank, providing an express loan. The trader has never seen this money and never will. The trader will receive a profit if the transaction coincides with the direction of price change with lapse of time, the loss does not disappear and is not in the FX market, this money is taken by the bank to pay off the difference between the previous rate and the current one, of course, and does not forget about the commission. So it is not traders or institutional FX traders who change quotes. It is the intrinsic value of each currency that changes due to economic, political, and other factors.

Don't check my words against wikipedia, that's not what it says.

Zzz. The fact described above has no bearing on the usefulness or uselessness of TA, but only speaks to the uselessness of arguments about supply and demand in FX.

DC2008 писал(а) >>

Our weakness is disunity and hostility towards one another.

Our strength is the persistent pursuit of victory.

For all those who agree that classical thechanalysis no longer works in today's market, I propose to discuss ways of developing time series analysis and forecasting. Perhaps by common efforts we will advance the market theory to a new qualitative level.

I come to you to tell you that the sun is up.
♪ don't make predictions and don't build market models ♪
theanalyze the currents.
don't rely on help from the floodforum and i won't share even a part of what i've been coding for a long time either
but i will not be sorry to show some sort of grail because i have only spent a couple of days to figure it out and i did not invent it
http://www.matri-x.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=970&st=1440

Reason: