Make your first million - page 180

my friend - you don't know, you don't understand and you can't express yourself clearly.

You change the contents of a quote by attributing to others words they didn't say.

You're acting like a schoolkid who poops his trousers and tries to shift the blame onto others.

You haven't answered a single question you were asked. you're resorting to troll tactics- shaming your opponent and sidestepping the issue...

you brag about making 5 quid a month and try to humiliate and piss off the guy who made 130 quid a month.

how do I treat you?

No one but you wants anything from us because the forum does not allow users to make any demands.

You're the only one who thinks you're a big shot and demands something...

About the flooding... Let's compare your posts with YouTube videos ... what good will they do - except for the desire to humiliate and insult your opponent?

You've done 4300 posts... me personally, 800.

So who's the fluffer here?

Your only accomplishment is your "friends" whom you're willing to lick anything in the hope that they'll stand up for you in a fight.

there was a character like Tanaka... the ass-kisser Sherkhan from a fairy tale you probably haven't read.

It's exactly the same...

Don't pretend you're smart. Show me how smart you are... ...but you've got nothing so far...

and even those weren't earned, they were earned with the bonuses of forum flirting...

valeriy odintsov:

You haven't answered a single question you've been asked. resorting to the troll tactic of shaming your opponent and diverting the topic away from uncomfortable questions...

Comrade, you're not the right person to explain anything to.

Daniil Stolnikov:

Comrade, you are not the kind of person who needs an explanation.

Daniil Stolnikov | 2015.04.07
Added topic Rating change to the lesser side
Dear moderators please answer this question. This afternoon my rating was 2311 and now it is 2288. What is the reason for the decrease?

I didn't doubt that answer.

So you don't want to take responsibility for your own words and actions, but you're good at trolling others.

Poor guy got his ratings cut... what do you think for? Flubbing...

and the first thing he does when he logs in is check to see how many cents he's gotten for forum trolling... and that's a bummer...

mmmoguschiy: - that's what you used to be called... history remembers everything...

I have something to show and teach.

I hope I don't have to explain that there's not 10 quid in the account and that it's a real account, not a demo...?

Alexander Laur:

Gentlemen aren't you fed up? Settle this in private.

Where are the moderators and what do they do?

PS: Ban both of them. One for being a troll. The other for not realizing he's messing with a troll.

Solomon's solution, but there's something in it )

Alexander Laur:

Gentlemen, aren't you fed up? Settle this in private.

And where are the moderators and what do they do?

PS: Get both of them banned. One for being a troll. The other for not realising he's messing with a troll.

I wonder who you think is a troll?

I personally write on the subject...

Here's a million on a platter... earned from client commissions... on a $14 million investment...

valeriy odintsov:

I wonder who you think is a troll?

Personally, I'm writing on the subject...

here's the coveted million on a platter - earned from client commissions... on a $14 million investment...

ok, i'm happy for these millionaires, i hope the rest of us are too

so what's next?

the topic can be closed from now on as its purpose and title are

Get your first million - page 193

is fulfilled.

We could start a topic called "make your first million"...

or "make a million from 1 quid".

valeriy odintsov:

I have a lot to show and teach.

I greet people by their brains, not by their clothes. At the moment, alas, I have not noticed anything useful in your words, actions or deeds.

Again you show me an incomprehensible picture? From the past? Let's say. 600% in 35 weeks is not a bad result, congratulations!!! But as the popular forex wisdom says - success in the past does not guarantee success in the future. So, don't get your nose too high ;) You can boast of something similar as of today?

You had a lot of money in your account? Well - you're a risky man!!! You knew the wisdom above and yet you took a risk... I don't know how to describe it. You must be overconfident.

valeriy odintsov:

the topic can be closed from now on as its purpose and title are

Get your first million - page 193

is fulfilled.

We could start a topic called "make your first million"...

or "make a million from 1 quid".

do it.

This thread is for those who have not made and trying to make it, discuss successes and failures, shows their results, you can open any thread you want, if you do not like the topic just do not look here,

I don't want to offend you, but you are acting strange to say the least.

Alexander Laur:

Gentlemen aren't you fed up? Settle this in private.

Where are the moderators and what do they do?

PS: Ban both of them. One for being a troll. The other for not realizing he's messing with a troll.

Yes indeed - I'm distracted. Time to get down to business.)

Trolls - don't mention it. I won't say another word ))
Reason: