Valmars - page 2

If you don't allow profits to accumulate, at least minimally, nothing will work. and then, you need a 90% quality story. control points are as far from reality as ballet slippers are from a jackhammer in a mine))

Art, I can't imagine why it turns out like this! It can't be, because the logic of the strategy is ironclad. Make sure you send me the EA with all the attachments (take, stop, trailing stop), I need to understand it. the system should not bring huge, but constant and stable profit, even if only logically!

delyus:
If you don't allow profits to accumulate, at least minimally, nothing will work. and then, you need a 90% quality story. control points are as far from reality as ballet slippers are from a jackhammer in a mine))

if i have time i'll do trailing today... but on all the ticks the picture is almost the same...(which is strange, usually worse)

ok

delyus:

costas, paha

BUY STOP, SELL STOP The Expert Advisor should place an order at 00.01 on the candlestick that was just placed yesterday by the conditions described above, wait for its triggering, set a pre-defined Take and Stop, and trace it.

If you want, the easiest variant will be done here, but I cannot guarantee that it will work. http://forum.liteforex.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5124 I'm not a programmer myself, but I think I have some brains.

So, the pending order should be placed and triggered right away? What's the point? .... Except to hedge against requotes.... And sometimes ten points or more may occur in a minute. So, we should think it over. It is certainly an interesting idea. The main thing is simple. It is based on statistics, not more. I have not managed to order such an Expert Advisor for a year.

Paha, I don't want to squander the idea on the forums, once it is widely known it will often stop working( whoever does, please send it to me at delyus dog mail.ru

delyus:

Paha, I don't want to squander the idea on the forums, once it is widely known it will often stop working( whoever does, please send it to me at delyus dog mail.ru

The idea has long been known as "Past Candle", in various modifications. Here, I built a variant. I even tried it on EURUSD for 2007.
Files:
daycandle.mq4  9 kb

Data on the tester for 2007, after some manual optimisation. Not bad, if you don't look further back in time.
Files:
daycandle.txt  2 kb

Valmars,

First of all, it is important to place a sell order at the opening of a green one and a buy order at the opening of a red one, but here it is placed on peaks. Secondly, it suddenly deletes opened orders, while it should delete the opposite one when one of the orders triggers and after a deal is closed with profit or loss, it starts everything again.

Then, in the parameters you need lots, take profit, stop loss, trailing stop and NOTHING else.
Reason: