HELP WHO CAN !!! - page 8

INTO THE REGISTER?

sllawa3:
INTO A REGISTER ?
into arrays I suggest. Here we have a loop. Now what do we need? We need to open a pending bystop order. Write here the conditions for its opening based on what I have written above

I CAN'T GET IT INTO THE EXPERT... I GET A LOT OF ERRORS

sllawa3:
I CAN'T GET IT INTO THE EXPERT... I GET A LOT OF ERRORS
Did I say put it in EA? I told you to write the conditions of buystop opening. We're writing your Expert Advisor from scratch, in case you didn't understand.

BUY STOP AND SELL STOP SIMULTANEOUSLY IN THE ABSENCE OF ANY OPEN ORDERS... WHEN ONE TRIGGERED THE OTHER ONE IS DELETED AND THE TRIGGERED ONE IS MODIFIED TO TAKE AND STOP AS THE MARKET ORDER IS CLOSED, IT MEANS THERE ARE AGAIN CONDITIONS FOR OPENING A PAIR OF PENDING ORDERS

THERE WAS A VERY SIMPLE EXPERT LIKE THIS... I DON'T REMEMBER THE ORDER ACCOUNTING... UNFORTUNATELY I DON'T REMEMBER HOW IT WAS DONE... UNFORTUNATELY I DON'T REMEMBER HOW THE ORDER COUNTING WAS DONE... I REMEMBER IT WAS VERY SIMPLE

sllawa3:
BUY STOP AND SELL STOP AT THE SAME TIME IF THERE ARE NO OPEN ORDERS... WHEN ONE TRIGGERED THE OTHER ONE IS DELETED AND THE TRIGGERED ONE IS MODIFIED TO A TAKE AND STOP ORDER AS THE MARKET ORDER IS CLOSED, IT MEANS THAT THE CONDITIONS FOR OPENING A PAIR OF PENDING ORDERS ARE AVAILABLE AGAIN

it is recorded like this

if(DB[0]<1&&DS[0]<1&&ZB[0]<1&&ZS[0]<1)
      {
      OrderSend(Symbol(),4,1,Ask+dist*Point,5,0,0,NULL,MAGA,0,Aqua); 
      OrderSend(Symbol(),5,1,Bid-dist*Point,5,0,0,NULL,MAGA,0,Orange);
      }

What's next? If one opens, delete the other, right? Go ahead and try writing it in code yourself.

I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO WORK ARRAYS AND I'M UNLIKELY TO LEARN ANYTHING IN 15 MINUTES...

sllawa3:
I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO DEAL WITH ARRAYS A COMPLETE 0 I
there is nothing complicated. there are 4 arrays, each refers to one order of the same type, you know the names, each array has 4 numbers, the first is a ticket, the second an opening price, the third a take and the fourth a moose. understand?
Reason: