I will write the indicator for free - page 14

Hello Yuri. I would like to ask you to write an indicator that draws horizontal bars corresponding to the opening prices of the year, month and week. The length of the bars is 1 year, 1 month and 1 week respectively. The number of drawing cycles, line type, width and colour should be set in the settings.

The illustration shows how it should look like with the parameters 1 year, 2 months and 4 weeks (explanation of the periods do not need to draw. Thanks in advance.

Files:
EURUSDH4.png  48 kb

In general, due to the cancellation of rewards for MQL.Bonus (apparently, the community is not interested in free downloads) - the concept is changing - I can write indicators for free, as before, but only if I find them promising for sale, in this case - the customer will receive the indicator for free and the product itself will be put in the Market for a fee. Prices will be symbolic.

Yurij Izyumov:

In general, due to the cancellation of rewards for MQL.Bonus (apparently, the community is not interested in free downloads) - the concept is changing - I can write indicators for free, as before, but only if I find them promising for sale, in this case - the customer will receive the indicator for free and the product itself will be put in the Market for a fee. Prices will be symbolic.

Now even if you put something in KodoBase do not pay?

Alexey Kozitsyn:
Now even if you put something in KodoBase do not pay?

I can only judge because I can see

two weeks empty on bonuses, and support said the program is closed.

But the previous offer still stands, if something sensible comes up - I'll do it for free, but only for the customer

I really like the "CustomScale.mq4" price chart. If you could improve it ... (Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get through to the author of this wonderful idyuk)

I would like the "Master_Info.mq4" grid to be inconvenient and sometimes I have to look at the custom vignette, I have to remove CustomScale and put it back, is it possible to do this, for example with the "Q" button?

I wanted to do something like on the screenshot .

Files:
ZIP_archive.zip  351 kb

Good afternoon!

So, here is the idea: At the beginning of a trading session (or a user specified time), the Expert Advisor will mark the levels of maximum and minimum prices of the previous trading session (or a period of time specified by the user). Then pending orders will be placed to enter the position at the breakdown of extrema.
Pending Buy order higher than the previous day's maximum by X points
The pending sell order is lower than the previous day's minimum by Y points.

X and Y are user defined.

P.S. Thanks for the alert! :)

Good time, tell me whether it is possible to write an indicator based on the three divergences, say CCI-20, CCI-14, RSI-7, they need to combine all three arrows to match the alert notification in the window or an icon in the colour direction of the signal, indicators are but not convenient when the chart takes a lot of space in the basement.
Files:

Good day!

I know it may have already happened, but I am asking those of you who know how to program, to add the Elder's Safety Zone indicator according to A. Elder's description.

It means the zone must not "fall" below the previous value in case ofan uptrend or break through the previous value in case of a downtrend.

Elder writes:"The safety zone method measures the noise level and places stop orders at a distance from the market that is a multiple of the noise level. We can determine the trend by the slope of the 22-day EMA. In order to measure the noise, we should choose the length of the reference period, i.e. decide how far back to look. This period should be long enough to reveal the average noise level, but short enough to be tied to recent times. You could take 10 or 20 days, and to find the average parameters of long-term market behaviour, you could take a period of about a phase. If the trend is rising, note all downward price breakouts over the reference period, add up their values and divide by the number of breakouts. This will give you the average downside breakout over the chosen period, reflecting the average level of noise over that time. Placing a stop order at a closer distance is asking for a loss. The stop order should be beyond the average breakout value. Multiply it by some factor - start with 2 and then experiment with larger numbers. Subtract that from the previous day's low and place a stop order at that level. If today's low is lower than yesterday's low, do not move the order lower than yesterday's low because with long positions we can only move the stop loss order upwards and never downwards. Follow the exact opposite rules when the trend is going down. When the 22-day EMA is falling, count the number of upside breakouts during the timeframe in question and calculate the average value. Multiply that number by some coefficient, starting at 2. When playing down, place a protective stop order by adding to the previous day's high the double of the average upside breakout. Move the stop order down when prices reach a lower high, but never move it up."

It would also be very nice to add a drawing of the SL level (up and down) with the value indicated on the currency price scale.

Thank you all for your help!

Indicator code:

#property copyright "Copyright 2016, MetaQuotes Software Corp."

#property link "https://www.mql5.com"

#property version "1.00"

#property indicator_chart_window

#property indicator_buffers 2

#property indicator_color1 blue

#property indicator_color2 Red

//---- input parameters

extern int N=10;

extern double K=2.0;

//---- buffers

double ExtMapBuffer1[];

double ExtMapBuffer2[];

double UpBreak[];

double DownBreak[];

double Nup[];

double Ndown[];

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

//| Custom indicator initialisation function |

int init()

{

//---- indicators

IndicatorBuffers(6);

SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_LINE);

SetIndexBuffer(0,ExtMapBuffer1);

SetIndexStyle(1,DRAW_LINE);

SetIndexBuffer(1,ExtMapBuffer2);

SetIndexBuffer(2,UpBreak);

SetIndexBuffer(3,DownBreak);

SetIndexBuffer(4,Nup);

SetIndexBuffer(5,Ndown);

SetIndexDrawBegin(0,N+1);

SetIndexDrawBegin(1,N+1);

//----

return(0);

}

//| Custom indicator deinitialization function |

int deinit()

{

//----

return(0);

}

//| Custom indicator iteration function |

int start()

{

int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();

//----

int i,limit;

double Up,Down;

double countUp,countDown;

if (counted_bars==0) limit=Bars-1;

if (counted_bars>0) limit=Bars-counted_bars;

limit--;

for (i=limit;i>=0;i--)

{

if (Low[i]<Low[i+1])

{

Down=Low[i+1]-Low[i];

Ndown[i]=1.0;

}

else

{

Down=0.0;

Ndown[i]=0.0;

}

if (High[i]>High[i+1])

{

Up=High[i]-High[i+1];

Nup[i]=1.0;

}

else

{

Up=0.0;

Nup[i]=0.0;

}

UpBreak[i]=Up;

DownBreak[i]=Down;

}

for (i=limit;i>=0;i--)

{

countUp=iMAOnArray(Nup,0,N,0,MODE_SMA,i+1)*N;

countDown=iMAOnArray(Ndown,0,N,0,MODE_SMA,i+1)*N;

if (countUp>0) ExtMapBuffer1[i]=High[i+1]+K*iMAOnArray(UpBreak,0,N,0,MODE_SMA,i+1)*N/countUp;

else ExtMapBuffer1[i]=High[i+1];

if (countDown>0) ExtMapBuffer2[i]=Low[i+1]-K*iMAOnArray(DownBreak,0,N,0,MODE_SMA,i+1)*N/countDown;

else ExtMapBuffer2[i]=Low[i+1];

}

//----

return(0);

}

Автоматический трейдинг и тестирование торговых стратегий
Автоматический трейдинг и тестирование торговых стратегий
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5: язык торговых стратегий для MetaTrader 5, позволяет писать собственные торговые роботы, технические индикаторы, скрипты и библиотеки функций

Hello.

I have an idea, but I don't know how to program myself :(

I want to combine 3 indicators, to be more correct, I want to filter alerts of one indicator by two additional ones...

The idea is - there is an indicator super-signals-channel-alert, it sends an alert and draws an arrow up or down, depending on price movement, in general, it shows when the price rebounds from a certain level and sends audio signal and notification .

Often it gives this signal early. By adding 2 more indicators I filter these buy sell signals ... This is what I need:

Now with super-signals-channel-alert installed I am waiting for a signal from him with an arrow - after the sell alert has gone off and there is a down arrow, I look at the other 2 indicators, if the RSI indicator with period 3 is higher than 90 level and stochastic both lines above 80 level (at settings of 5,3,3), I open a sell trade ---- - if rsi and stochastics do not meet the conditions described above, I do not hear a beep, do not display an arrow, but only when both rsi and stochastics match RSI (3 > 90) and stochastics (5,3,3 > 80).

Also in the opposite direction:

Waiting for super-signals-channel-alert - after the buy alert is triggered and the up arrow appears, I look at the other 2 indicators, if the rsi indicator with period 3 is higher below the 10 level and the stochastic both lines below the 20 level (at 5,3,3,3 settings), I open a buy trade ---- need - if rsi and stochastics do not meet the conditions described above, then do not sound a beep, do not display an arrow, but only when both rsi and stochastics matchRSI (3 < 10) and stochastics (5,3,3 > 20).

If we can adjust levels and periods of rsi and stochastics in the combined indicator, it would be great.

I don't have patience for watching all indicators all the time, but if it would work only when all indicators are at the right values - it would be very convenient.

I have attached the super-signals-channel-alert indicator

If it is realistic, I will ask for help in writing such an indicator. I think it will help me and not only me to find my own grail :)

Guys, save your time, if you have an indicator that does not give a normal number or probability of a good entry, do not try to make three of them with different periods or something like that - the accuracy with 99.99% probability will not improve. You'll just throw away both good and bad inputs additionally. Also, always remember not only the inputs but also the outputs, especially the extreme - erroneous inputs. Successful exits are the second 50% of success.
Reason: