I will write the indicator for free - page 21

Potok2017:
The background change is unimportant. Black background

you can mask it with a strip - but when you zoom in larger sizes, the candlestick will come out )) from under the strip, because the max. width of the strip is narrower than the max. width of the candlestick

Hi Yuri, can you write an indicator for MT5, the essence : During the formation of a candle, the indicator keeps track of the spread by forming a vector of values into an array of opp, high, low and klose , if at the moment of opening of a new candle spread open[0] == close[1] || open[1] ==close[1] || low[1] == 0 || low[1] <0 && the difference of values of the Vladimir Mikhailov , ima[0]-ima[1] gives a negative value then draw the down arrow, if it is positive then draw the up arrow...

If it is not difficult to save vectors (open,hi,low,close,ima[0]-ima[1]) with the time in a file for each trading session separately, indicating the name of the currency pair and day, for rendering anew in case of restart on Internet failure

Thanks in advance , Rafael...

You can cover with a strip - but if you zoom in larger sizes, the candle will come out )) from under the strip, because the max. width of the strip is narrower than the max. width of the candle.

Can we change the colour of the last candle like in the indicator (attached).

Files:

Yurij Izyumov:

You can mask it with a bar - but when zooming in on a bigger scale, the candlestick will move out) from under the bar because the max width of the bar is narrower than the max width of the candlestick

Can we change the colour of the last candlestick, like in the indicator (attached). I need the last candle was a different colour.
Files:

Hello.
I need to make an alert for the CCI ARROWS indicator.
I need it to signal immediately after the arrow appears.
MT5

Yurij Izyumov:

You can mask it with a strip - but when you change the scale at larger scales, the candlestick will come out )) from under the strip because the max. width of the strip is narrower than the max. width of the candlestick
you can check the scale of the chart, and depending on the magnification make the bar wider/ narrower)

Yurij Izyumov:

the question is what happens if the person changes the background)
And with the background it's elementary - check once a second the colour - if it has changed, you change the colour)

Potok2017:

Can you change the colour of the last candle, as in the indicator (attached). In the indicator, you can set the time when to change the colour, and I need to change the last candle (colour). I need the last candle was a different colour.

Here you go) You can adjust the number of candlesticks to hide

Yurij Izyumov:

A question, what happens if the man changes the background))
How often do you change the chart background? For example, I do it only when I install a new terminal, maybe I'm wrong and the background should be changed every 21 minutes =)
Files:
i-HideBar.mq5  6 kb

xak512:
Hello.
I need to make an alert for the CCI ARROWS indicator.
I need it to signal immediately after the arrow appears.
MT5

I'll send it to you in person

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Here you go) You can set the number of candles to be hidden

How often do you change the chart background? I for example only when I install a new terminal, maybe I'm wrong and the background needs to be changed every 21 minutes =)

Everything works as it was originally intended.THANK YOU very much! Much appreciated!
Reason: