I will write the indicator for free - page 11

WadensFX:

Sorry for the silly question, but I can do it, I am a short-middle-term driver and I go to the terminal from time to time.

Why do you need alerts? Are you a scalper? Do you keep your term open? Do you trade flat at night or intraday EUR-states?

It's very simple. When you can't be in front of your computer, push notifications help. And arrows allow you to do analysis on history.

Yurij Izyumov:
Send it in.
Where do I send the job file? As I can't find the message service in your profile.

DoktorMom:
It's very simple. When you can't be in front of your computer, push notifications help. And the arrows allow you to analyse on history.
I see. Good health and success!

WadensFX:

You need two indicators.

1.You need to make a list of pairs with positive swap from the "market overview" terminal window at a convenient time/when you need it.

Since I did not get an answer how to output - put the file in the folder Scripts/ and run it on any symbol, it will list all the selected active symbols with positive swap

There's also this https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/11690
Swap Hunting
Swap Hunting
  • votes: 8
  • Dmitriy Shadrin
  • www.mql5.com
Скрипт для открытия ордеров по всему списку "Обзор рынка" с положительным свопом.
Files:

Yurij Izyumov:

SinceI didn't get an answer on how to output - put the file in the Scripts/ folder and run it on any character, it will list all the selected active characters with a positive swap

There's also this https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/11690

Sorry, didn't see the question. The script form is very handy. I am trying it out.

Again, where do I put the file with the confirmed levels indicator?

WadensFX:

...... Trying it out.

It's OK. Concise and readable. Thank you!

Do you know MQL5? There is an indicator here that puts a lot of load on the CPU. Apparently because it recalculates every tick. At M30 it is not necessary for it because it can be built post factum, and it's better to be recalculated once in "n" seconds. Once a minute for example, or once every 15 seconds. Is it possible?
Files:

WadensFX:

I'm sorry, I didn't see the question. The script form is very handy. I am trying it out.

Again, where do I put the file with the confirmed levels indicator?

Look in the box, I wrote you - at the top right

ottenand:
Do you know MQL5? There is an indicator here that puts a lot of load on the CPU. Apparently, this is because every tick is recalculated. On M30 it's not necessary for it because it may be built post factum, and it's better to be recalculated once in "n" seconds. Once a minute for example, or once every 15 seconds. Is it possible?

Try it,

set the refresh time in seconds in the settings and go ahead.

Files:

RSI indicator with Envelopes almost ready
Reason: