Two days ago I bought two products for $30,000. But I make prices like that when I take products off the market for a while, when I modify them. - page 2

Even the admin wrote that I wasn't guilty and there was a mistake.
So buying the councillors was the right thing to do. Some generous man shared with a poor Yakutian.)
And the money was not returned...

Alexander Ivanov:
Even the admin wrote that I was not guilty, and there was a mistake.
So buying the councillors was the right thing to do. Some generous man shared with a poor Yakutian.)
And the money wasn't returned...

so what was the mistake? It's too naive to speculate that someone shared.

Just because you're not guilty doesn't mean the purchase was right)))

Two for 30k at once! Indeed, there is something strange here.

And if an ATM machine prints you a 100mil availability on the receipt, will you also try to get it back? (there have been cases like this)

In general, the topic is interesting and we will follow developments)))

What you have told everyone and dreamt about is wrong. I would advise to calm down and prepare to have to forget this dream.

That's right. Everything is strange. Even the person who bought them hasn't contacted us yet.
So they bought $30,000 worth of Expert Advisors thinking they were financial scams?
Without even testing it, without asking for monitoring, etc.?
And what reason would they have to shell out that kind of money?

But after the purchase, wrote not a Chinese (in the notifications were characters that were buying), and a Norwegian, by the flag on his avawe, but asked about a completely different robot - like something to change, etc.. But I said, - "I'll see in the morning, we have the night".

Alexander Ivanov:
That's right. It's weird. Even the buyer hasn't contacted me yet.
So they bought $30,000 worth of Expert Advisors thinking they were financial scams?
Without even testing them, without asking the monitoring, etc.?
What's the point of them shelling out that kind of cash?

Why does this man need two grails? Why would he need two grails?)

Have these transactions in your payments been removed yet? They are hanging there and displayed?

Stanislav Aksenov:

Why does a man need two grails? One as a spare or something))

Have these transactions been removed from your payments yet? Are they still there and displayed?

They were removed yesterday.

Well, then I think that's an unequivocal sign from the administration.

I think they're uncomfortable with the fact that you've been hurt. And I don't think they're going to talk too much about it.

I wonder if the commission was returned to the buyers as well )

After these 'purchases' a few minutes later this trader wrote. About another EA altogether. But he hadn't bought from me before.

Asked -

Hi there,

I'm trying to set up your robot' EA on real account but it has a zero divide error in it. See attached screenshot. Would be happy if you could fix it really soon

Many thanks

I have seen his account - looks like a normal trader. )) He even has signals.

I have not contacted him yet. Not in touch yet.

Alexander Ivanov:

After these 'purchases' a few minutes later this trader wrote. About another EA altogether. But he hadn't bought from me before.

Asked -

Hi there,

I'm trying to set up your robot' EA on real account but it has a zero divide error in it. See attached screenshot. Would be happy if you could fix it really soon

Many thanks

it has nothing to do with this topic.

They must have planned (maybe already did) to make a refund through the payment system where the funds were deposited on this site.

Further, I don't know what kind of money laundering scheme they have in place, if it is indeed carded (from the word carding, - obtained by dishonest means)

Reason: