[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 38

I switched off the councillors for the night. Maybe that's not the right thing to do?

No, just saved....

I made as much as 7 roubles in an hour :)))

VoronM:
Made as much as 7 roubles in an hour :)))

patience !!!

When my trades start to close, I'll probably go up like hell. When we go up, it'll be fine.

If they do not have enough money to open a position I cannot open a sell position in forex, and in stocks, they may do it. So in terms of not having enough money to open a lot of positions in one direction, stocks are certainly more interesting here.....

nikelodeon:

When my trades start to close, I'll probably go up like hell. When we go up, it'll be fine.

If they do not have enough money to open a position I cannot open a sell position in forex, and in stocks, they may do it. So in terms of not having enough money to open a lot of positions in one direction, stocks are certainly more interesting here.....

this will be a novelty for me!

vladds:

So! we take two downloadable EAs, open the platform and two charts of euro-dollar on the first, put the EA and allow to trade only in the top OnliLong! on the second chart, put the second EA and allow to trade down! OnliShort! a deposit of not less than 5000 rubles for the lot 0.01! and rake the profit! all the settings are standard! i have adjusted them, chart m1

do not confuse the experts!

it's ilan but i outsmarted him.

i also need to keep an eye on them because the minimum stop changes from 2 to 20 and he keeps on betting, but without any stops.

the best time to trade is in the denominational corridor!

added a favourite script!

Can you tell me how to allow one EA to only buy and the other to only grant, in the settings or in the code to change something?

In the advisor, tab General.....

sammi61:

Can you tell me how to allow one EA to only buy and the other to only grant, in the settings or in the code what should be changed?

In the settings of OnliShort and OnliLong!!!

nikelodeon:

When my trades start closing, I'll probably go up like hell. When we go up, it'll be all right.

It's not going to go up soon, it's going to be a long time!
Reason: