How to explain to the customer that virtually all indicators are overridden - page 2

And what's wrong with redrawing? Every indicator has its own algorithm. What difference does it make at all if it overrips or underrips? It does not matter for trading.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

And what's wrong with redrawing? Every indicator has its own algorithm. What difference does it make at all if it overrips or underrips? It does not matter for trading.

The customer wants to eliminate the effect of overripping

Yuriy Zaytsev:

the customer requests that the redrawing effect be eliminated

output the infographic on the first bar then, or offset to zero

Yuriy Asaulenko:

By the way, the indicator is a standard one - parabolic

Imagine that I had a practical example when I was asked to eliminate the zigzag re-rising.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

the customer requests that the redrawing effect be eliminated

So, what's the problem? Like your religion doesn't allow it?

Yuriy Zaytsev:
Shall we write tests to prove that the muwings will recalculate?
At which bar do the muwings recalculate?

Yuriy Asaulenko:

So, what's wrong with it? Like, religion does not allow?

What about the signal, there is no "later" on the story - what the hell is that about? :-) --- this is essentially the customer's vision

You may think that the signal appears when the information from the bar is deleted, after the first tick arrives at a new bar, but you don't get it.

----

The man asks to take the signal from the zero bar, i.e. not even from the first or the second bar.

But even if you take the signal from the 1st bar, the indicators may be re-drawn. So he asks to avoid such re-draws.

Yury - Imagine that your client will tell you that you probably do not know how to write, because you can not fix it.

I have not been told yet, but it looks like they will soon :-)

Обработчик события "новый бар"
Обработчик события "новый бар"
  • Konstantin Gruzdev
  • www.mql5.com
Язык программирования MQL5 позволяет решать задачи на совершенно новом уровне. Даже те задачи, которые уже вроде имеют решения, благодаря объектно-ориентированному программированию могут подняться на качественно новый уровень. В данной статье специально взят простой пример проверки появления нового бара на графике, который был преобразован в достаточно мощный и универсальный инструмент. Какой? Читайте в статье.

Have some of you people lost your minds? What kind of override does the average indicator have? Not a single standard indicator in the terminal has a refresh rate.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Have some of you people lost your minds? What kind of override does the average indicator have? Not a single standard indicator in the terminal has a refresh rate.

Oh great, who else?

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Oh, great, who else?

From whom, but from you, Yuri, I didn't expect such idiocy.
Reason: