How to sell your products, signals and services - page 11

Vitalii Ananev:

An idea has come up. Something like a mini-advertising business, but focused only on the Market service.

The owner of his site (the site should be more or less untwisted) for a fee (the fee may be taken monthly or annually) places on his site advertising articles of products from the market.

But then, again, you need to have a popular enough website, so that the authors of Expert Advisors and indicators would be interested in paid advertising. And as long as the site is not promoted, you can do it on a voluntary basis, where the payment will be active participation in the promotion of the site.

What degree of promotion is needed? How many visitors per day and how many visitors per month?

Yury Reshetov:

The idea has been around for a long time and there is no need to reinvent the wheel. Go to the website of any advertising provider and you get a list of ready-made sites where the owners place advertisements for a fee.

This I know. But the difference is that, for example the same Yandex direct the number of characters in the ad is limited. Here, however, your site is highly specialized (ie, articles only on the topic forex or near forex). And the ability to post full-fledged articles. Use all legal SEO methods (internal linking, keyword optimization, etc.).

There are also sites (various article directories, etc.) where you can post articles for a fee, but they (the sites) do not usually have a narrow thematic focus.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
What degree of promotion is needed? How many visitors per day and how many visitors per month?
I can't answer that unequivocally. But the more the better. There is such a thing as clickability (CTR) ratio of the number of impressions to the number of clicks. From this you can conclude that the more impressions (visitors) the more potential clicks.

Another idea for a website.

There are resources on the net such as HYIP monitors. They show you pay/no pay, what is the income, etc.

We can build the same site, but the Expert Advisors will be monitored there. The owner of the site will come to an agreement with the seller, the terms can be invented.

He opens an account, makes a live report, ratings, etc.

It would be much easier to attract buyers to such a resource.

Creating websites with advertisements is, sorry, stupid. It is like looking at TV channels with advertisements. Such a site will be dead in the first month.

If you do not know what to do with it, you cannot do it at all. " is already pointless.

Yes, there are some, but statistics says that in noughties there were 5-10 Beginners who believed and bought it, now there is 1 per 1000-2000, time has gone away irrevocably...

How do you sell an automated trading system ?

You have to run it on the real account, connect 3-5 monitors, including signals service, bring the account to 100-300% of profit and show the result.But it is not going to happen !!!

Once the Expert Advisor makes you a 100% profit, you'll ask yourself: "Why sell it?"

All that can be sold, relative to automated trading systems, is the implementation of trading tactics in advisors, note the profitability or unprofitability is out of the question.

That is, the programmer implements a trading system and sells the code to those who are interested in automating the trading system. (Essentially, the way Freelance works now).

In essence, the programmer has the right to take payment for such code only on the basis of (the time of labor spent on its implementation) / (on the number of potential purchases).

Create a site with advertising blogs also from the category of utopia, the network in a shaft of dead blogs of various topics.

What do you need to understand that would be a successful seller?

Put yourself in the shoes of a buyer, a beginner, a losing/successful trader.

Will you read advertising blogs about the super grail?

Would you use an advertising site with paid super-nano-mega-ultra-advisors?

I don't think so...

If you read carefully what I wrote above. You can see that the site will contain more than just advertising. No one really needs a website with only advertising. The site must be primarily for people. The site will contain advertising articles for products from the marketplace together with non-advertising articles.

For example, there are 10 products, each product is written article, but these 10 articles are "diluted" (mixed) with the usual number of articles is not less, and preferably more than promotional articles. Internal links are allowed, i.e., from a non-advertising article a thematic link to an article with advertising, or from an article with advertising a thematic link to an article without advertising.

By advertising I mean full-fledged unique articles, not short descriptions of the functionality of the advertised product.

Vitalii Ananev:

If you read carefully what I wrote above. You can see that the site will contain more than just advertising. No one really needs a website with only advertising. The site must be primarily for people. The site will contain advertising articles for products from the marketplace together with non-advertising articles.

For example, there are 10 products, each product is written article, but these 10 articles are "diluted" (mixed) with the usual number of articles is not less, and preferably more than promotional articles. Internal links are allowed, i.e., from a non-advertising article a thematic link to an article with advertising, or from an article with advertising a thematic link to an article without advertising.

By advertising I mean full-fledged unique articles, not short descriptions of the functionality of the advertised product.

Why do not you like mql5.com?

They do not pay badly for articles! There is a check of the quality of articles, the service has a reputation, authority, it is visited by thousands of unique targeted visitors who have confidence in the resource.

The service allows you to maintain blogs where you can "decorate" your product in any way. Why create a bicycle? To circumvent bans such as the promise of profit?

Vladimir Pastushak:

Why don't you like mql5.com?

They do not pay badly for their articles! There is a quality check articles, the service has a reputation, authority, it is visited by thousands of unique targeted visitors who have confidence in the resource.

The service allows you to maintain blogs where you can "decorate" your product in any way. Why create a bicycle? To get around the prohibitions such as the promise of profit?

I will not argue on the topic of need or not need a site. It is up to each one to decide. You have in your profile I look there is a link to your site ;) why do you need it after all.

I did not know that you can link to your products on local blogs.

Originally, the topic about websites was that you can minimize the cost of its maintenance if you find a few people willing to advertise your products and do the promotion yourself.

Vitalii Ananev:

I won't argue about whether a website is needed or not. It's up to everyone to decide. I see that you have a link to your website in your profile ;) you do need one for some reason.

I did not know that you can link to your products on local blogs.

Originally, the theme of the site was that you can minimize the cost of maintaining it if you find a few people willing to advertise their products and do promotion yourself.

I'm just sharing my experience, reasoning, perhaps someone will say something sensible ...

Here on social media I would like to add...

I've already mentioned that on English forums (at least on the top two) - the main task (from the owner) for moderators and admins is to develop the resource in terms of content and attendance. Moderators do it on their level of responsibility (I gave examples here), admins do it on theirs (improving web design for example and so on).
And then (in the early 2000s) I created blogs (three of them - google, zhj and wordpress) and maintained them (to attract new users to that forum). Then I opened two Twitter accounts of my own - for the same purpose (and many different other accounts in other social networks). Then I got very carried away with it and even made a "twist": I tweeted in one social network and it automatically goes to 10 other ones, like in my LiveJournal.

I am no longer on that forum, but all these social networks have been preserved, the content is not deleted, many are well promoted. On google blog many months ago, even attached a widget (top signals) - it is automatically updated from here (it hangs beautiful, but how many hits on it - no idea).

So here on social media I can tell you about the disadvantages:

• it's all long (you can get hung up on it altogether),
  • Social networks and blogs - are interested in the development of themselves, not in the transition from them to us; that is, you can just untwist a page in FB, which will be good and so on with lots of subscribers, but it will work for itself (that is, first promote itself page, and then there may be some normal conversions from it) - that is obtained as if "for prestige" and help Facebook :),
  • Audience not quite a target - even there is a post in the social network only 'our' content (without entertainment).

About the benefits:

• better conversions from twitter accounts - checked here on blogs (there's such a counter - you can see how many comes): from one blog post target (those with specific text terminology) to twitter (with for example 3 thousand - 6 thousand followers) to us here from twitter (my account, not MQ) - from 40 to 120 one-step conversions. True, how many of them will register or log in here to continue/buy, etc. - is unknown. But Twitter is at least the fastest way to get potential clients out of those I've tried (I haven't tried only vk - since it's Russian-speaking).
  • the best blog is on google - like blogger (google blog is best/fastest indexed by google itself as a search engine).
  • Another good one is google+, but it has a very untargeted audience.

But the best way to attract the target audience directly to a particular product/signal is other forums (see my post about examples).
Spammers by the way are not stupid when they go to other forums and spam, and they've probably tried every option (I'm not saying spam, just as an example).

When a user goes to another forum, opens a commercial thread for example, and inserts something like a widget, and everyone can see the signal trades on a chart even if the user has not posted anything else - everything is updated in the widget). Really - it is the same widget from here that is already there:

These widgets may not be posted in all forums (html code is off or whatever other restrictions apply) but they will always look great.

-------------------

By the way, the profile here can be conducted as a site, for example, but then there is also a question of promotion of the profile.

Reason: