How to sell your products, signals and services - page 15

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Forex advertising on Instagram won't work - it's Instagram-specific.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
I see, I'll ask about Twitter.) What about Instagram - do you know anything about that? I see "check out my boobs" and "this is what I'm eating for breakfast" pics there.) Thoughts are there, but vague.

I haven't used Instagram, I don't know.

I have more than 1 ths in linkedin, but linkedin is more official (like instagram on the contrary).

Sergey Golubev:

About profiles ... Profiles are like a personal website. But there's one problem: we can be friends (follower) with each other here ... but we need traders as potential customers ... and for that, the profile also needs promotion/advertising, so that not only we subscribe to each other's profiles, but they subscribe to ours as well. I don't know how to promote my profile yet ...
If, for example, the profiles are like an "improved version of Twitter", but they all have to be somewhere together ... i.e. - i have mine, but it's still somewhere with everyone else ... in short - I don't know yet.
I mean, you can make a social network out of profiles - everyone already has them (profiles) with decent functionality and content, now they should be united into one here on mql5 as 'twitter accounts united into one twitter site' ... how and what - I don't know, but profiles should be advertised not separately (me - mine somehow, you - yours somewhere), but all together, where traders from outside will sign up too (and not just us to each other like now).

Vitalii Ananev:
I did not expect that only idlers sit in contact. It turns out you can find your target audience there.

There are many forex groups out there, I have an acquaintance in VK who sells his scalper, I don't know about his success rate. There is a search in VK, my profile says this, obviously it is indexed in the search. I do not write posts there about tits, and on forex.

Career

Place of work:
Trader, Forex trading robots developer
Saint-Petersburg, since 2010.

(self master))

Sergey Golubev:

I haven't used Instagram, I don't know.

I have more than 1 ths in linkedin, but linkedin is more official (like instagram on the contrary).

Yes, linkedin didn't really work out for me, I didn't understand the system. For the time being, for English-speaking users Facebook rules. There are a lot of forex groups there, I will create my own soon. In any case, I've been added to 100 forex groups for sure. On the other hand, there are a lot of people there.

On the other hand, there's a bunch of people sitting there as moderators or working on recruiting clients for brokers. If you throw them a free product, they will take it. But then you need to think about it).

The main thing is not to give them their phone number because they will call them later.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

There are many forex groups out there, I have an acquaintance in VK who sells his scalper, I don't know about his success rate. There is a search in VK, my profile says this, obviously it is indexed in the search. I do not write posts there about tits, and on forex.

Career

Place of work:
Trader, Forex trading robots developer
St. Petersburg, since 2010

(self master))

I made an account in VK a long time ago, I'll have to recover my password and try to advertise there.

Vitalii Ananev:
I made an account in VK a long time ago, I'll have to recover my password and try advertising there.
It's dead there, VK is infested with bots and dead souls...

Sergey Golubev:

I haven't used instagram, I don't know.

There is also linkedin, after 500 followers other people (brokers, managers, established traders, etc.), I probably have more than 1 thousand there already, but linkedin is more official (like instagram on the contrary).

Can i talk more about Linkedin? How much more of a professional audience is Linkedin? What is the purpose of having people "friend us"? What are they offering? What are the opportunities of having a page there?

So, anyone interested in trying to create their own advertising pages/posts? Hosting is available. Space is available.

Karputov Vladimir:
So, anyone interested in trying to create their own advertising pages/posts? Hosting is available. Space is available.
Is it possible to create on any builder?
Reason: