Who has a website? Is it worth it or not to keep your own resource? - page 12

Alexandr Andreev:

No I'm not suggesting that... i'm talking about this as the most economical option....

i myself have already spent a thousand dollars on one of my sites.... and it's still under construction...

in fact, I have created more than 30 websites ranging from a landing page to a 40-50 page one.... and understand the time and cost of the site and are aware of the promotion

Remember the saying: "A miser pays twice". Copying other people's content, creating all sorts of webs and other "black" promotion methods ran 10 years ago. Now search engines are struggling with this, and quite successfully. It is better to create a site with one page, but unique, and gradually fill it with content than a site with large number of pages, but no unique content.

To a website, that's tough.

Vitalii Ananev:

Remember the saying: "A miser pays twice". Copying other people's content, creating all sorts of dorweevs and other "black" promotion methods used to work about 10 years ago. Now search engines are struggling with this, and quite successfully. Better to create a site with one page, but unique, and gradually fill it with content than a site with large numbers of pages but no unique content.

did not understand what part of my post relate to your comment...

to the fact that I agree that this method is not clean in good conscience?

or to the fact that it's not the most economical way? ....

or to the fact that you have to do something with the profits anyway?

or to the costs that I incurred on my site which has not yet been completed?

in a previous post also wrote that no promotion is out of the question, so why do we have to deal with doorways? there are advertising companies

eh......

Alexandr Andreev:

I don't understand what part of my post your comment refers to...

that I agree that this method is not clean in conscience?

Or that it's not the most economical way? ....

or to the fact that you have to do something with the profits anyway?

or to the costs that I incurred on my site which has not yet been completed?

in a previous post also wrote that no promotion is out of the question, so why do we have to deal with doorways? there are advertising companies

eh......

I mean, you can somehow save money by copying someone else's text.

In my opinion, that would make a good site should: 1. have unique content, 2. one page - one keyword, that is, the page should be optimized for one what would search query, 3. add unique articles at least once a week, that would make search engines saw that the site is "live".

All this will allow the site to attract unique visitors from search engines, which in turn affects its position in SERPs.

You may not agree with me, I do not impose my opinion, but I think your advice is harmful.

Alexandr Andreev:

I also wrote in a previous post that no promotion is out of the question, .....

Why do you need a website if you are not going to promote it? How will you get visitors, who will be potential customers, to the site if you are not going to advertise it and promote it too?

Vitalii Ananev:

My point is that you can somehow save money by copying someone else's text.

In my opinion, that would get a good site then it is necessary: 1. have unique content; 2. one page - one keyword query, that is, the page should be optimized for one what kind of search query; 3. add unique articles at least once a week, that would search engines saw that the site is "alive".

All this will allow the site to attract unique visitors from search engines, which in turn affects its position in SERPs.

You may not agree with me, I do not impose my opinion, but I think your advice is harmful.

you're right, but it's not a cost-effective way.... It costs 5 quid and half a day's work.

a good website should be such that the visitor wandered there for hours and then came back without closing your tab. - that's what search engines really appreciate.

It's not enough to have a unique content.

And as for seo, search engines are now responding to duplicates of your text - like news .... that's what they like. For example, something appeared on your site - and then the Internet began to discuss it ... And so many times. As a result, search engines will update your site every 15 minutes or even more often, for any news is you were at the top. (At least this method worked that year =)

Vitalii Ananev:

Why do you need a website if you are not going to promote it? How will you get visitors, who will be potential clients, to the site if you are not going to advertise it and you are not going to promote it either?

Only paid advertising.... For the economical option other can not be.

But you can make a site today and tomorrow to get the first customers, who by the evening may bring profit

Alexandr Andreev:

Paid ads only.... for the economy option can not be any other

But today you can make a site and tomorrow to learn the first customers who are already in the evening may bring profit

Do not convince me, it's enough to make a site with one unique page (description of services, and contact information), and the same to spend on this 5ti minutes.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

For some reason, almost all of the people who wrote out this article see the website as a direct way to monitor it. As Renat rightly said at the time: you need to take the shortest and most direct route to monetisation. That is, in my case, product sales. Therefore, I do not care whether or not the site itself will earn money, it is important to me that the site would contribute to improving service and provide some contribution to the citation of the products.

I forgot to mention at the beginning that I also need the website because the products are very complex and often require specific data, which are not available in the terminal. The only way is via WebRequest. Not all of the data is available on third-party sources, and you can't get it without your own site.

There, I'm one of the few who wrote about it!

Going to cast myself in bronze )

I am practically a professional promoter of forex, binary options and crypto-trading products. I started, by the way, with promoting my own EAs from Market, then other people's EAs, and then it happened. For now, the best way to promote thematic groups on Facebook. Websites also work, but the competition in the niche is crazy and it is unreal to break into the top. But you can raise your site in prominence through FB groups.

I am not sure that such promotion will be profitable for one EA or indicator, but if you are dealing with forex and binary referral programs, the best. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me in person.

Question to moderators. Is it possible to post links to third-party forums in the profile or personal messages? The topic is already solved on the server, there is no time to duplicate it.

Reason: