How to sell your products, signals and services - page 9

1. The website gives a lot, of course. Although I have invested a lot of time and money in my website, and honestly - there are always a lot of orders, so I don't have time to do the site.

Therefore, it is rarely updated.

But I do add free helpers to it,

Karputov Vladimir:

Cited a lot of ways and now I wonder: who has approximate engagement figures, from where more?

1. Your website, blog, forum.
  2. Third-party site, blogs, forums.
  3. Social networks.
  4. Not clear from where - just got in touch.

Your website == third-party forums, then everything else. A long time ago I advertised on JD, but it wasn't very effective. By the way, Vladimir, I don't think you mentioned a way to attract people through youtub videos, I've got some people coming to my mailing list from there.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Your website == third-party forums, then everything else. A long time ago I advertised on JD, but it wasn't very effective. By the way, Vladimir, it seems that the way to attract through videos on youtub, I've got some people coming to my mailing list from there.
I'll get more information - the thing is, there's an agreement on YouTube for posting external links. I'll read it, get acquainted with it and then I think I'll do it the next way.

youtube promotion is also a promotion site, you also have to invest in advertising to be seen.

You won't just show up in a search engine.

1 transition to the site at the top is about 0.5 - 1 quid, (JD) is the price of the top. you can certainly cheaper, but then the site will be on page 2

In YouTube 1 view that is, that you showed in the search and you look is worth about 0.2-0.5 quid.

In any case, to promote the site you need investment and incentive, and filling. Original content and so on.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Eh, such an idea was ruined, but I think there will be grasping docents and parcels will fly from Moscow to Magadan...)))

Karputov Vladimir:
I'll gather more information - the thing is, YouTube has some kind of agreement for posting external links. I'll read it, get familiar with it, and then I guess that's the next way to go.
I haven't posted anything there for half a year, but Google keeps changing the rules. I did the links at the bottom - where the text is. The agreement was that the content was yours and it wasn't used on English-language TV. And there's also no direct selling advertising allowed. I just recruited people for the mailing list and then worked with them.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
I called myself wrong then, so I was an admin. Others banned me, I was developing the resource on programming in MQL4, writing articles, answering questions, etc. Thank God, others supervised the discipline ))

Not an administrator, but a copywriter - a literary negro.

An administrator is the person who monitors the functionality of the resource, i.e. installs and configures the modules and plugins of the engine.

Moderator - a person who monitors the rules of the resource users.

Copywriter - a person who contracted to fill a resource with content and comments.

The resource user is different from the copywriter in that he does not have to fill the resource with content and comments, but does it only as a personal need to obtain or transmit information.

Yury Reshetov:

Not an administrator, but a copywriter - a literary negro.

A copywriter is someone who is contracted to fill a resource with content and comments.

What about the great writers according to your classification? )) I don't care if you call me a pot, I don't care about other people's bile.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
What about the great writers according to your classification? )) I don't care if you call me a pot, I don't care about other people's bile.

It's not a question of name-calling but of a common terminology. Copywriters have nothing to do with administering or moderating resources, because their job is to create content and comments. And literary nigger is a slang term for a copywriter.

Calling a copywriter a potty mouth is a departure from common terminology.

As for writers, hiring literary negroes is a common practice. Another thing is that copywriters won't work pro bono. The principle of division of labour applies in many fields and literature is no exception.

Reason: