Test of a new editor engine with intelligent extraction of descriptions from links - page 11

And change the pictures to their other ones, or to custom ones (like on Facebook).

Apple Inc. (AAPL)
Apple Inc. (AAPL)
  • 570.09 USD
  • NASDAQ
  • www.google.com
570.09 +21.07 (3.84%) 2013.12.23 21:00 UTC | Pre-Market: 571.75 +1.66 (0.29%) 2013.12.24 11:41 UTC
  • Day's Range: 562.76 - 570.72
  • 52wk Range: 385.10 - 575.14
  • Open: 568.00
  • Volume: 2 526.00
  • Avg. Volume: 11 240 000.00
  • Market Cap: 512 930 000 000.00
  • P/E: 14.39
  • Latest Dividend: 3.05
  • Dividend Yield: 2.14
  • EPS: 39.63
  • Shares: 899 740 000.00
  • Beta: 0.84
  • Inst. Own: 61.00

Expert Advisor Programming for MetaTrader 5: Creating automated trading systems in the MQL5 language
Expert Advisor Programming for MetaTrader 5: Creating automated trading systems in the MQL5 language
  • reviews: 1
  • 35.96 USD
  • Andrew R. Young
  • www.amazon.com
Learn the basics of MQL5, including variables and data types, operators, functions, event handlers, and object-oriented programming. Place, modify and close market and pending orders. Calculate, verify and add stop loss and take profit prices to an open position. Add a flexible trailing stop and/or break even stop to your strategy. Manage...

Added a versatile parser that can extract descriptions from almost any site.

http://habrahabr.ru/post/114642/

Bitcoin. Как это работает
Bitcoin. Как это работает
  • habrahabr.ru
О Bitcoin я узнал относительно недавно, но он меня сразу подкупил своей идеей p2p. Чем глубже я зарывался в их Wiki, тем больше проникался этой идеей. Ее реализация красива и элегантна с технической точки зрения. Поиск хабра по Bitcoin выдает два топика. Но это скорее новости. По комментариям заметно, что у многих людей, особенно не знакомых...

Added parser of descriptions from Ozon.ru online shop

Стив Джобс
Стив Джобс
  • reviews: 136
  • 585.10 RUB
  • Уолтер Айзексон
  • www.ozon.ru
В основу этой биографии легли беседы с самим Стивом Джобсом, а также с его родственниками, друзьями, врагами, соперниками и коллегами. Джобс никак не контролировал автора. Он откровенно отвечал на все вопросы и ждал такой...

You can't link to websites, can you?

Or can you do it if it's free, for example?

Vladon:

You can't link to websites, can you?

Or can you do it if it's free, for example?

If it is a link to information that will be useful to members of the community, it is even necessary.

But obvious advertising is not a good idea.

lezzvie:

If it's a link to information that will be useful for community members - then it's even necessary.

But obvious advertising is not necessary.

for example, there are a lot of advertisements on any website.

For example, people ask me how to order in a job, and I give them a link to my video manual:

http://www.expforex.com/publ/raznoobrazie_servisov_mql5_com_rabota_market_signaly_codebase_forum_partnerskaja_programma/6-1-0-102

If it's an advertisement, please delete it.

By the way, I see that some text is not added. I.e. did not add the text of the article and it begins with

The variety of services on www.mql5.com at this time is very large. Hundreds of thousands of registered users of the portal cannot go wrong.

Expert Market, with the ability to test before buying; all sorts of indicators, scripts, advisors in the open source; trading control panels, copying signals from experienced users, monitoring your accounts, order programming trading robots, scripts, indicators for trading platforms mt4 / mt5 ...

and added a left image...

Разнообразие сервисов mql5.com: Работа, Маркет, Сигналы, CodeBase , Форум, Партнерская программа
Разнообразие сервисов mql5.com: Работа, Маркет, Сигналы, CodeBase , Форум, Партнерская программа
  • Владислав Expforex
  • www.expforex.com
Интернет магазин прибыльных экспертов Самые прибыльные идеи для Форекс. Если Вы ищите программиста для написания EA Experts Экспертов и Советников, то Вам сюда. Здесь можно скачать бесплатно совтеники Forex,купить эксперт,продать эксперта,продать советника, купить прибыльного советника, скрипты - помощники, интернет магазин

Vladon:

well, for example, there are lots of advertisements on any website.

by the way, I'm looking at the wrong text. I mean, it didn't add the text of the article, but it starts with

...and it added a picture...

If the content links controversial - the decision to remove the content will be moderator (I personally am not an official moderator and do not consider myself competent in this case).

Your site has a lot of critical errors in HTML-version, so the parser could not find the main content and took the text from the meta description.

lezzvie:

If the content of the link is controversial - the decision to remove it will be made by a moderator (personally, I am not an official moderator and do not consider myself competent in this case).

Your site has a lot of critical errors in the HTML layout, so the parser couldn't find the main content and took the text from the meta description.

Thank you - I'll beat up... ask the programmer who did the layout.
Reason: