How to sell your products, signals and services - page 19

The other day I dug up an interview on podfm with a guy who does a lot of promotion on Facebook. I remember we discussed it here, you might be interested to hear about it. Personally, I learned a lot.

Alas, I couldn't find the link, had to post the mp3 file itself on Yad, it's about an hour long. I usually listen to stuff like this on walks or in the gym so it doesn't take time )

https://yadi.sk/d/PQlsidAcpzQMh

Интервью с Виталием Прониным.mp3
Интервью с Виталием Прониным.mp3
  • yadi.sk
Посмотреть и скачать с Яндекс.Диска

I'm ready to sell something too, a service or a signal or a robot. There is a good robot with fuel in the form of martin and does not drain at moderate risks!

There are semi-automatic, but better orders! I have a couple of them, but they are still demo's. What amazes me is that they have subscribed to them, maybe they copy them for real.

I have never been used to sell real signals, but I've never been used to sell them.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

By the way, does anyone know the total market stats?

how many products in categories by price range, how many are new, how many have been bought, how many have been downloaded

I've only come across some very paltry statistics from many years ago :(

Have you noticed that there are very few subscribers to the alarm system in general?

Reason: