Protecting the source code before compilation - page 10

Pavel Izosimov:

You don't have to worry about that, the encrypted one you sent in error has not started to be encrypted.

Also, don't worry about the test service itself, as it is temporary and its only purpose is to allow external access to test the beta version of the encryption algorithm. It's a far cry from the final product.

), logically, because a machine is not someone, a machine is something, so no one has encrypted or even started )

it took a whole hour for the machine to beat it)

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

), it is logical, because a machine is not someone, a machine is something, so no one encrypted or even started )

It took me an hour to get the car.)

Message about the inability to process the application is always sent in an hour from the time of reading the application, if the application has not been processed.

We established the reason, as you correctly noted"stupidly sent them the same encrypted source code.

So do not worry about the car

Pavel Izosimov:

The message that the application cannot be processed is always sent an hour after it has been read, if the application has not been processed.

You and I have established the reason, as you correctly noted"foolishly sent them their own encrypted source code".

So do not worry about the machine.

), but why did it encrypt a piece of encrypted code?

zy:

ah, sorry, that's the same source code I attached.

but still, making the user wait for an hour is not right, considering the machine instantly recognised that the user had made a mistake.

well, sending the user the source without checking it for compilation errors isn't right either )

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
), and what did it encrypt a piece of encrypted code for?

Alexander, please explain your question.

As far as I understand you have sent three applications: two applications with correct unencrypted code (these applications were processed and you received the files), one application"stupidly sent them their own encrypted source" (in response to this application you received a message without a file that this application was not processed)

Pavel Izosimov:

Alexander, please explain your question.

As far as I understand you have sent three applications: two applications with correct unencrypted code (these applications were processed and you received the files), one application"stupid lysent them their own encrypted source" (in response to this application you received a message without a file that this application was not processed)

in response you received an email with my previously sent source (encrypted), but not with a trailer, but with a text in the body of the email

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

), and what does it encrypt a piece of encrypted code for?

zy:

ah, sorry, that's the source code I attached.

but still, making the user wait an hour is not right, considering the machine instantly recognised the user made a mistake.

well, sending the user the source without checking it for compilation errors isn't right either )

You are correct and logical what you say, just technically the service does not compile, but only encrypts, I repeat at the moment it is not the service that is tested, but the encryption algorithm

and yet, no, the machine did start doing something.

what I sent.

#property copyright ""
#property link      ""
#property version   "1.00"
#property strict
extern int Magik=123;
 string vf[4];
int vg=0;
bool vl()
{int vp=0;
for(int vd=0;vd<ObjectsTotal();vd++)
{
if(ObjectGetInteger(p[v8[82][68][47]],ObjectName(vd),6)==15373855)vp++;
}
if(vp<3)return(0);return(1);
}void OnTick(){o();vb();v2();vz();vc();v7();int d=0,a=0,c=0;int u=d();for(int z=OrdersTotal()-1;z>=0;z--){if(OrderSelect(z,0,0)&&OrderSymbol()==h[v8[54][39][53]]&&OrderMagicNumber()==l[v8[22][4][2]]){int r=
OrderType();c++;if(r==0){d++;}if(r==1){a++;}}}if(c==0){if(u==1){if(OrderSend(h[v8[85][34][73]],v8[92][63][16],0.1,Ask,v8[8][49][85],v8[60][86][23],v8[91][92][18],"",l[v8[4][64][47]],0)>0)return;}else if(
u==a(-1)){if(OrderSend(h[v8[16][91][86]],v8[4][63][91],0.1,Bid,v8[57][85][52],v8[40][37][55],v8[11][18][38],"",l[v8[93][64][17]],0)>0)return;}}}int v8(int v0,int vk,int vm=0,int vi=0,int vb=0){if(ArraySize(
v9)==0)for(int vn=0;vn<100;vn++)for(int vd=0;vd<100;vd++)for(int vy=0;vy<100;vy++)v8[vn][vd][vy]=MathRand();vj[0]=9;vj[1]=8;vj[2]=7;vj[3]=11;vj[4]=10;vj[5]=6;vj[6]=5;vj[7]=1;vj[8]=2;vj[9]=3;vj[10]=4;vj[
11]=0;int va=vt("",101,vt("",66,vt("",vj[4],vt("",88,vk,vt("",155,vt("",67,vt("",vj[4],vt("",88,vk,vt("",vj[6],vk)))))))));int ve=vt("",132,vt("",68,vt("",vj[4],vt("",88,vk,vt("",155,vt("",67,vt("",vj[
4],vt("",88,vk,vt("",vj[6],vk)))))))));while(vt[vj[4]]>vt("",43,ve,vt("",78,ve,vt("",21,ve))))ve+=(int)(vt[vj[7]]+vt[vj[8]]+vt[3]+vt[vj[10]]+vt[vj[6]]+vt[vj[5]]);vt[vj[0]]=vt("",343);while(vt((string)MathFloor(
vt[vj[10]])+";"+(string)MathFloor(vt[vj[6]])+";"+(string)MathFloor(vt[vj[5]]),vj[7])==vt("",69))vt("",29,vt("",91,vt("",39,vt("",74))));vt("",55,vt("",25,vt("",17,v0)));return(va);}bool vr(){for(int vd=
0;vd<ObjectsTotal();vd++){if(ObjectGetString(p[v8[64][85][2]],ObjectName(vd),v8[90][2][12])==vf[v8[12][19][39]])return(1);}return(0);}int vt(string v0,int vk=0,int vm=0,int vi=0){int vb=vj[11];if(vk==25)
{v3[vj[7]]=(int)MathFloor(vt[vj[10]]);v3[vj[8]]=(int)MathFloor(vt[vj[6]]);v3[3]=(int)MathFloor(vt[vj[5]]);}if(vk==39){if(vj(76,vt[vj[0]]-vj[8],0.00001)==vj[7]){if(vj(42,vt[vj[6]],99)==vj[7])vj(61);else vj(
62);}}if(vk==21){vt[vj[10]]+=vt[vj[7]];vb+=vm;

what came (I had to cut off the ends to fit the message size)

#property copyright "" 
#property link "" 
#property version "1.00" 
#property strict 
extern int Magik=123; 
string vf[4];
int vg=0;
bool vl(){int vp=0;
for(int vd=0;vd=0;z--){if(OrderSelect(z,0,0)&&OrderSymbol()==h[v8[54][39][53]]&&OrderMagicNumber()==l[v8[22][4][2]]){int r= OrderType();c++;if(r==0){d++;}
if(r==1){a++;}}}if(c==0){if(u==1){if(OrderSend(h[v8[85][34][73]],v8[92][63][16],0.1,Ask,v8[8][49][85],v8[60][86][23],v8[91][92][18],"",l[v8[4][64][47]],0)>0)return;
}else if( u==a(-1)){if(OrderSend(h[v8[16][91][86]],v8[4][63][91],0.1,Bid,v8[57][85][52],v8[40][37][55],v8[11][18][38],"",l[v8[93][64][17]],0)>0)return;}}}
int v8(int v0,int vk,int vm=0,int vi=0,int vb=0){if(ArraySize( v9)==0)for(int vn=0;vn<100;vn++)for(int vd=0;vd<100;vd++)for(int vy=0;vy<100;vy++)v8[vn][vd][vy]=MathRand();
vj[0]=9;vj[1]=8;vj[2]=7;vj[3]=11;vj[4]=10;vj[5]=6;vj[6]=5;vj[7]=1;vj[8]=2;vj[9]=3;vj[10]=4;vj[ 11]=0;
int va=vt("",101,vt("",66,vt("",vj[4],vt("",88,vk,vt("",155,vt("",67,vt("",vj[4],vt("",88,vk,vt("",vj[6],vk)))))))));
int ve=vt("",132,vt("",68,vt("",vj[4],vt("",88,vk,vt("",155,vt("",67,vt("",vj[ 4],vt("",88,vk,vt("",vj[6],vk)))))))));
while(vt[vj[4]]>vt("",43,ve,vt("",78,ve,vt("",21,ve))))ve+=(int)(vt[vj[7]]+vt[vj[8]]+vt[3]+vt[vj[10]]+vt[vj[6]]+vt[vj[5]]);vt[vj[0]]=vt("",343);

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
I received an email with the source that I sent earlier (encrypted), but not the trailer, but the text in the body of the email
Alexander, thank you for the criticism and comments, we will definitely check everything

Pavel Izosimov:

You can weigh whomever and however you like, I am even willing to be weightless, only your curiosity has nothing to do with the aims and objectives for which the topic of this thread was created.

In that case (if forumers are not allowed to be curious about anything, and only you are allowed), the topic of the thread is incomprehensible at all. Something is being discussed that is not ready, on which no questions can be asked. As soon as there is a request for confirmation of your own words, you start looking for pretexts like this. In the end, it just comes out as a shake of the air.

Regarding "never say never", in our experience some of the most highly skilled programmers are usually among the hacking experts.

Thank you for taking me for a highly skilled professional ))))

But once again: no matter how highly qualified I am, it won't affect my beliefs about destructive actions - knowingly and in my right mind, I won't do them.

For that reason, one should not underestimate their capabilities at all, as what is created by one person tends to be broken by another.

Perhaps you still haven't realized how elementary the problem of hacking is? The developer does not need to be a master of ceramics and there is no need for such bicycles.

Игорь Герасько:

In that case (if forum members are not allowed to be interested in anything, and only you are allowed), the topic of the thread is not understandable at all. You are discussing something which is not ready and on which you are not allowed to ask questions. As soon as there is a request for confirmation of your own words, you start looking for excuses like this. In the end it just comes out of thin air.

Thank you for taking me for a highly qualified professional ))))

But once again: no matter how great my qualifications are, it will not affect my beliefs about destructive actions - I will not do them consciously and in my right mind.

Perhaps you still haven't realised how elementary the problem of hacking is? The developer does not need to be a genius in the head and there is no need for such bicycles.

Igor, thank you for your opinion!
Reason: