Protecting the source code before compilation - page 12

Pavel Izosimov:

Alexander, finalised, updated version of the protector, thank you!

I am attaching the encrypted version of the source code you published. Now it compiles without errors.

If you have time and wish you can also send a request for encryption yourself

Did you check encryption of your code too? )

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Dude, don't be stupid, we're not idiots here.

Dear Dimitri, finish school and learn to speak not like a bully!

I see no point in having a completely unconstructive dialogue with you.

Pavel Izosimov:

Dear Dimitri, finish school and learn to speak not like a bully!

I see no point in having a completely unconstructive dialogue with you

Yes you can not have a constructive conversation. I have shown you the inconsistency of one of your arguments, and in response some nonsense. Now who needs to go to school? I'm not going to have constructive conversations with you - there's nothing to talk about.

Look at your position, whoever wrote you what, you must come up with a counter-argument, no matter how ridiculous it looks, and then go on like you have a great experience (known to no one). The station style is a hoax.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
Did they do encryption checks too? )

Alexander, look, the checks have always been as follows:

1. If you send us a previously encrypted file with our name (with "_protected" at the end of the file name), the file is not processed at all and you will receive a message about it after one hour

2. If you send us a previously encrypted file WITHOUT containing "_protected" at the end of the file name, the file will be parsed and returned to you without re-encryption

That's the reason why the first post says that you don't need to send the sources already encrypted, it just doesn't make sense

Pavel Izosimov:

Alexander, look, the checks have always been as follows:

1. If you send us a previously encrypted file with our name (with "_protected" at the end of the file name), the file is not processed at all and you will receive a message about it after one hour

2. If you send us a previously encrypted file WITHOUT containing "_protected" at the end of the file name, the file will be parsed and returned to you without re-encryption

That's the reason why the first post says you don't need to send the sources already encrypted, it just doesn't make sense

What's the point of changing variable names in source code if the decompiler will review them differently?

What is the point of even encrypting the source code?

it hasn't gotten any harder)

Vladimir Pastushak:

Explain what is the point of changing variable names in the source code if the decompiler will review them in its own way?

What is the point of encrypting the source code at all ?

Vladimir, the point is that what you see as a result of encryption has nothing to do with trivial renaming of variables.

It was mentioned more than once in the first post and branch, but in brief, it is additional precautionsagainst unauthorized exploration, modification, renaming and resale of compiled .ex4 files

Pavel Izosimov:

Vladimir, the point is that what you see as a result of encryption has nothing to do with trivial renaming of variables.

The first post and thread has already mentioned this more than once, but in short, it is additional precautionsagainst unauthorized exploration, modification, renaming and resale of compiled .ex4 files

How can you examine ex4 anyway? You with what? To answer something just for the sake of answering? So that the interlocutor will sit there with his mouth open?

Vladimir Pastushak:

///

What is the sense to encrypt source code at all?

There are two options here:

1. Tangled code chokes the decompiler and fails to decompile.

2. A person trying to analyse the decompiled code gets choked (questionable point).

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
it hasn't gotten any more complicated )

Alexander, I have attached the usual primitive encrypted indicator, which is a part of the standard MT4 terminal build

The file uses the elementary work ban, but all the logic is there

The code is easy to read?

Do you recognize the indicator?

Can you easily recreate its logic without peeking into the original source?

P.S. The more complex and functional the primary source code, the more effective its encryption is. And this is far from the final version of the encryption.

Files:
Reason: