Redrawing - good or bad. - page 7

SProgrammer >>:
Хм, ну знаете это ваше заблуждение - вот у меня есть на основе TMA советник, он не сливает на минутах с 1999 года, все тики постоянный лот. С просадкой 1.32 ... % в месяц (!!!) от базового депо . С веротностью прибыльных сделок 97-98% ...

Give it to us, please )))

LeoV >>:

1. Чтобы показывал, куда(вверх или вниз) будет движение на следующем баре.
Этого достаточно для того, чтобы заработать деньги ))))

How's that? Well, the indicator is up. And the price went only one point up. When it showed down, it went down. And so 100 times. I.e. 100% correct predictions of the direction. This indicator will be useless.

SProgrammer >>:

Но они рисуют новый уровень? Это тоже перерисовка. ИМХО.

No, I'm not.

who will redraw for example the high d1 of march 15 2010 ?

no one already :-)))

i mean the hai in the 15th ! it is already static from the 16th

vis_inet >>:
А дайте его нам, пожалуйста )))

2 Programmer: We don't need an EA, just point your finger at the TMA, then we'll have something to talk about.

granit77 >>:

2 Программер: Нафиг нам советник, ты в ТМА пальцем ткни, тогда и будет, о чем поговорить.

Both would be interesting to watch

:) Gentlemen there is even a topic - https://forum.mql4.com/ru/17579/page11

joo писал(а) >> How's that? Here the indicator showed up. And the price went only one point up. It showed down, it went down. And so 100 times. So it's 100% correct in predicting the direction. This indicator will be useless.

The history shows no examples when the price goes up and down 100 times by 1 point. I don't know, maybe if we take EURGBP, maybe something similar will be found, but in that case we need to take Hour timeframe and use this indicator on this timeframe. This kind of nonsense does not happen on the hour. Theoretically it may occur, but we are practitioners, not amateur theorists, I think. ))))

SProgrammer писал(а) >>:) Gentlemen there is even a topic - https://forum.mql4.com/ru/17579/page11

I don't know why you're pushing your turkey on everyone? You're the one who says you can't make any money with it, right? -

SProgrammer wrote >> 1) Take iML3 and go! That's exactly what it shows. No kidding.
But it's not enough to make money. >> alas.

LeoV писал(а) >>

I don't know why you're pushing your turkey on everyone? You're the one who said you can't make money on it, right? -

Nah, I'm not selling it, I'm giving you an example, take any other one you want. :))

SProgrammer писал(а) >> I'm giving you an example.

Are you giving an example of how not to make money? I know plenty of such examples ))))

Reason: