Market theory - page 34

The formula that found the level. Above the level, the Bulls act. Below - Bears. In the middle- Wolves.

It turns out that everything in our world is interconnected.

Alexander Ivanov:
The formula that found the level. Above the level, the Bulls act. Below - Bears. In the middle- Wolves.
We need to find an animal that can command both Bulls and Bears. For the role of Head of Market I suggest a Lion.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
We need to find an animal that can command both bulls and bears. I suggest the Lion for the role of Head of Market.
Man is stronger than both the lion and the bull and the bear by virtue of his intelligence. So the head of the market should be the forex director).

The calculations have been written into the code. :))

I made a kind of alarm advisor. After the signal - after checking the situation, you can hit a big lot with your hands.

So far I have checked the month of May 2015 (9 days). It is very slow in doing the calculations. There are 2-3 entries per week. Not much.

going backwards. I will now check the system for April 2015 in full. Let's see how many trades it gives out.

Alexander Ivanov:
going backwards. I will now check the system for April 2015 in full. Let's see how many trades it gives out.
Did you write the system based on what Yusuf writes ?

Zogman:
Did you write the system based on what Yusuf writes?
Not exactly. Just by Cauchy's inequality. Yusuf has a more complex system. And I have roughly scattered the formulas to see if this theory works at all. I think I got some results, but it's still raw.
Reason: