Market theory - page 35

Alexander Ivanov:
I'd rather open another thread - but also on Cauchy's inequality.
Yes. Better. You are strangers to THIS celebration of life in this branch.

Alexander Ivanov:
not really. Simply by Cauchy's inequality. Yusuf has a more complex system. And I have roughly scattered the formulas for the workability of this theory in general. I think I got some results, but it's still raw.
Don't spoil the tale, please.

kicked out of the banquet by kicking me in the ass :)))

khorosh:

I'm all for any new, even crazy ideas, so I'm always ready to support the innovators).

Physics joke - Stage 1: "Well, that's heresy!

Stage 2 - "There's something in it..." Stage 3 - "Well, who doesn't know that!"

Now, some people are getting stage 2 of accepting the new theory).

:-) A physicist myself. Thank you khorosh for your humour. I don't use the name... thanks to the politics of... of the forum :-)

khorosh:
Well there you go, some people are getting stage 2 recognition of the new theory).
Dear Khorosh, thank you for your support and I will try to make sure you master the 3rd level of understanding.

khorosh:
Man is stronger than a lion and a bull and a bear by virtue of his intelligence. So the head of the market must be the forex director).
I understand, but I would not like to put a man and an animal in the same line, excuse me, because this is a historical reality. But, the motion is passed and if there's no dcu.

Good morning!

Spread out the system on M15 - waiting for the continuation of the bear banquet today.

By dropping to this level, the bulls will regain strength.

maybe my formulas are wrong.
Reason: