Market theory - page 126

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
I personally hold, but the principle is to close the bai and open to the sell. I think it will go down a bit and then go up again, like last time. Advisor would close the bai and open the sell. We will see what happens.
What is the"market theory" for, then? And all this pathos))) Sell on the "theory")))

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I personally hold, but, according to the principle, one should close bai and open to sell. I think it will go down a bit and will go up again, like the last time. The Expert Advisor would close the Buy and open the Sell. We will see what happens.

Let's see what happens .

It reminds me of a case. A geezer had a heart operation and was warned not to drink any alcohol.

But he wasn't that kind of guy. Said, "I'll see what happens. "Didn't last long.

Alexander Laur:

And what is the opening price of your BAY position, i.e. how many pips (4 digits) is the drawdown?

From your prediction yesterday on the eu, the price has gone down more than 100.0 pips. :)

Mediate gentlemen, w-s-r-e-d-n-y-e-t-h-e). Wait for wave B.

Alexander Laur:

And what is the opening price of your BAY position, i.e. how many pips (4 digits) is the drawdown?

From your eu prediction yesterday, the price has gone down more than 100.0 pips. :)

Firstly, not 100 pips, but 1.1319 - 1.1257 = 62 pips. Secondly, do you want to use the TS with the 100% result? I did not promise any such thing. And within this TS you can`t exclude losses. I told about it, I will tell you about it and I show this decrease in the total profit on the "Profit-Loss" chart:

Alexander Laur:

Read carefully what I was asking about.

About the prices:

yesterday'sopening price was 1.13203.

Today's daily low is 1.12170.

We get 1.13203 - 1.12170 = 0.01033 or over 100.0 pips!

Why do you take today's low? I showed at the beginning of the session that, Leo is looking down. You should have pressed the Sell and justified some of yesterday's loss of 1.1257-1.12170 = 40 pips.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Why are you taking today's low? I showed at the beginning of the session that, Leo is looking down. You should have pressed Sell and justified almost yesterday's loss.
The baby so far has crude predictions even for daily charts. Can only be used for direction finding, but for trading signals it has no prospects so far.

Alexander Laur:

Today's low is because you (according to you) have open BAY positions. So the maximum drawdown on those positions was at TODAY's low of the day.

Why didn't you bury the Bai and open to the Sell on time, if you follow the recommendations so closely, but use your slip against me, even though I admit the loss?

We have no statistics ....this is the reason ...Why until now (if of course there are real formulas .without human factor) there is not at least an indicator in MT4 ...

azfaraon:
We have no statistics ....this is the reason ...Why until now (if of course there are real formulas .without human factor) there is not at least an indicator in MT4 ...
All indicators - hodrick,ssa,18 etc... have long been in the public domain... Animals... we breed them ourselves ))))

Vizard_:
All the indicators - hodrick, ssa, 18 etc... have been in the public domain for a long time now... Animals... breed on their own ))))

Here I am, having been followingthe development of this one for over a month now, and I couldn't resist.

Vizard_ you have a very good humour. I'm dead serious :)

That's probably the only valuable thing here.

Reason: