EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 243

I don't really understand what you're worried about? Everyone expresses his opinion, and try to figure out in which (which) brokerage companies I have an account with. Logins, e-mail addresses, passwords are different. And I do not care who I may step on a "sore thumb".

sever30:

GBP/bucks buy 1.59669, TP 1.59943, SL 1.58895; sell 1.58895, TP 1.58556, SL 1.59669.

open sell...

new forecast pound/bucks buy 1.59593, TP 1.59867, sell 1.58798, TP 1.58469, SL 1.59593. Saw three flips at most.

Grebovik:
I don't really understand what you're worried about? I don't really understand what you`re worried about? Logins, e-mail addresses, passwords are different. And I do not care who I may step on a "sore thumb".

Can't you hear what Gyp is saying, want to be 101? It did go on the third run, the two boo's closed before that. Song:)))

strangerr:
Don't you hear what Gyp is saying, do you want to be 101?

It'd be fun to see how the pros work.

It'll all be over.... I'll go in on the trend and sip tea and jam...

Grebovik:

it would be fun to see how the pros work.
That's the thing, it would be a bit difficult to see, Gip, explain it yourself.

Looks like tomorrow's news is already being worked out?

strangerr:
That's the thing, it's going to be a bit difficult to see, Gip, explain it yourself.

Drop me a line.

Grebovik:

Drop me a line and tell me all about it.
I can't - Gip has all the info, but you have to ask him or ask him to invite you for a beer on Friday night, he's gathering everyone there.

strangerr:
I can't - Gip has all the information, but you have to ask him or ask him to invite you to a beer on Friday night, he's gathering everyone there.

I'm afraid I may not be able to make it by Friday, different time zones. The ISU will read it, and if he wants to, he can drop it or give me his Skype, and I'll get in touch with him myself.
Reason: