FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1470

It's a pattern, not a tinny one.

Closed the fan on the Eurobucks

Not a bad day today:

stranger:
You can wave goodbye to Audi and keep on aiming.
Lesorub:
we've got an eye on this Audi...

No use, audi on resistance, and audi/chif is a beauty. I'm not a sports guesser of the future, so I can't say exactly where the reversals will be.

vaz:
It's a pattern, not a tinny one.
Alexey Busygin:
No wonder! This is Ukraine.
Soros did not think... He'd better come here... and we will give him pints... ugh... medals. And they would have had more weight)))
Our Sensei... ...he's got medals all over his chest and a wall full of awards... You can tell he's a respected man.
How do they want... they can make up any awards they want and hand them out to each other))))

Alexey Busygin:
It won't last long! It will start rising soon and speculation won't stop it.
Oil is an interesting subject! There are many experts here. Let's have a think - I'll give you my thoughts. In return, please share yours - what do you think about it? I'm sure there's something else I don't know.

So. Oil is a non-renewable resource! That's one. Two, peak production has been predicted for a long time. So look at the wiki - "peak oil". In general this peak should have been reached back in 2000! But something has changed... It's 2015 and production is still "rising". Maybe they didn't take progress into account? Or maybe we are being artificially brainwashed?

If we take the first two factors into account, we can assume that oil should start rising. And into the clouds... But! There is now more and more emphasis on renewable and alternative energy sources - solar, battery-powered cars and the like... Europe is switching to natural gas... and nuclear... Somewhere out there in sunny countries they are building solar power plants and bikes that can power an entire house for a day... So - maybe that same oil will soon be unnecessary to anyone? I certainly understand that all this alternative is not a matter of one day or one year, but progress is moving forward ...!!!

Which do you think is better - will it fall below the plinth or will it skyrocket?

mmmoguschiy-new:
Oil is an interesting subject!

What do you think is truer - will it slide below the plinth or will it skyrocket?

We've already discussed this, the general picture in the oil industry is... not very happy... The mood there for many years is not investor oriented, rather speculative now...

Long money from oil has gone to other sectors...

So, there's an opportunity to work on the moon today...

Strenge, if possible, make a good puncture... in advance...

entrance here, exit here:

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

We've already discussed this, the general picture in the oil industry is... not very happy... The mood there for many years is not investor-oriented, but rather speculative...

Long money from oil went to other sectors...

Well, aren't they the ones speculating - not the long money? If they have to take Russia down, bam, oil market crashes... And then the news comes along to confirm it...

So you mean that it will bounce around like a tennis ball - up and down as someone wants?

mmmoguschiy-new:
Oil is an interesting subject! There are many experts here. Let's reflect - let me give you my thoughts. In return, please share yours - what do you think about it? I'm sure there's something else I don't know.

So. Oil is a non-renewable resource! That's one. Two - peak oil has long been predicted. So look at the wiki - "peak oil". In general this peak should have been reached back in 2000! But something has changed... It's 2015 and production is still "rising". Maybe they didn't take progress into account? Or maybe we are being artificially brainwashed?

Considering the first two factors, we can assume that oil should start to rise. And into the clouds... But! There is now more and more emphasis on renewable and alternative energy sources - solar, battery-powered cars and the like... Europe is switching to natural gas... and nuclear... Somewhere out there in sunny countries they are building solar power plants and bikes that can provide a whole house with energy for a day... So - maybe that same oil will soon be unnecessary to anyone? I certainly understand that all this alternative is not a matter of one day or one year, but progress is moving forward ...!!!

Which do you think is more correct - will it fall below the plinth or will it skyrocket?
Oil, it's not just fuel, it's a lot of things that modern industry can't do without, such as oils, plastics, rubbers, synthetic fabrics. When it comes to renewable energy itself, everything has already been thought out there for decades to come, but is being held by governments so as not to disrupt the hegemony of the monopolists.
Reason: