Bitcoin miner - page 80

prostotrader:

Not only is the idea free, it needs to be laid out in layers.

Crypto entry fees

WEX USD exchange fee

Right now, the exchange rate is $ 57.08

Miners - thousands, what prevents finding someone like me, who will enter into your purse crypto, and you in cash

(or to the card) will pay out the received rubles?

Then you have to do it yourself, or even ask for money ... :)

To buy Crypto, you have to buy Crypto, you can buy anywhere, but to sell it on WEX- a loss immediately, there are courses from kindergarten.

To introduce if there will be a miner ..., and you give me the purse, and I will give you the money on the card. Do you believe me without knowing me?

In general, the idea is good, but it does not work.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

The second part of the depo is in crypto, from which to sell when the buy in on the first depo is knocked out.

That's not right at all, and if the rate is down, why sell at a loss?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

To enter crypto, you need to buy crypto, you can buy it anywhere, but sell it on WEX- immediately a loss, there are courses from kindergarten.

Enter if there will be a miner ..., and you fill up my wallet, and I'll give you the money on the card. Do you believe me without knowing me?

In general, the idea is good, but it does not work.

No problem, do not earn.

You can easily find a miner in your city.

Again, in case you didn't get it.

THE GREATEST thing is that you can deposit (crypto) and withdraw (rubles or dollars) money for FREE on the exchange,

and no matter how much YOU buy something at WEX!

prostotrader:

No problem, don't make any money.

You can easily find a miner in your city.

Again, in case you didn't get it

THE GREATEST thing is that you can deposit and withdraw funds for FREE,

and no matter how much you buy something on WEX!

I agree, I do not understand.

How can I deposit funds for free?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I agree, I don't get it.

How can I enter funds for free?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

This is something completely wrong, and if the exchange rate is down, why sell at a loss?

Not the right attitude.

i've never bought anything but up )

the exchange rate went down, the amount of crypto did not change, the amount of fiat currency did not change either

where is the loss?

crypto just dropped in value, i.e., you should trade more of it)

for example:

prostotrader:

Transferring crypto costs a fixed amount from where you withdraw it, and you still have to buy it, but if you sell it on Vex, the price is lower there, and that's the loss.

I do not know anyone, but you have to buy it and you can't buy it directly from someone.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Transferring crypto costs a fixed amount from where you withdraw it, and you still have to buy it, but if you sell it on Vex, the price is lower there, and that's the loss.

You can enter the code, but you also need to buy it and you cannot buy it directly from someone.

Yes, you should at least go to the exchanges and look at the prices .....

For whom have I posted screenshots?

Added

Withdrawal WEX USD for rubles is already coming in your pocket with a profit (by 0.2% of what the exchange takes for the transaction)!

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I do not know anyone who may buy it directly.

There is such a thing as a vex code, it's free,

Your opponent is the one who needs to withdraw and you are the one who needs to enter it, come to an agreement))

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

there's such a thing as a vex code, it's free,

Your opponent is the one who needs to withdraw, you are the one who needs to enter, come to an agreement))

That's my opponent's point, too. Will you trust me to give you the code and I'll give you the money? I'll tell you right away, I won't give you the money up front, only after I get the code.

Reason: