The Sultonov Regression Model (SRM) - claiming to be a mathematical model of the market. - page 35

faa1947:
I'd like to answer, but I don't get it.

He called you a long earthy econometric worm. In a manner of speaking. I strongly disagree with him. He should be banned.

Mischek2:

He called you a long earthy econometric worm. In a manner of speaking. I strongly disagree with him. He should be banned.
Well, if it's long, then don't. Although I think I am an econometric worm (trying to become one), but short, even very short.

Delightful. One wants to play thimbles for over a year in public in three threads, including one giant one, another doesn't understand mehmatian jokes, and the rest are just having fun. Keep up the good work, Afftar. :)

Mischek2:

(chuckling): You're taking advantage of him? )))

sever32:
(I'd like to take the opportunity?) )))

(Laughs)

faa1947: Основополагающей теоремой при создании любой математической теории является теорема Геделя о неполноте, которая утверждает (вольный пересказ), что в любой теории обязательно должны быть недоказуемые в рамках этой теории положения, обычно называемые аксиомами. В противном, если все положения доказуемы - эта теория противоречива.

That is the basis. Don't try to prove an axiom - that's not understanding how theories are constructed.

You haven't stated Gödel's theorem accurately. Nor is it any theory at all. First order predicate theory is complete, everything can be proved/disproved there. And ordinary geometry seems to be complete too. There is even an algorithm for solving any geometric problem. But it is not for schoolchildren.

And second: that slogan is just a joke. Don't take it so seriously. Mathematicians like to joke.

P.S. alexjou is already ahead of the curve.

Mathemat:

First-order predicate theory is complete, everything can be proved/disproved there

Don't read Wiki, especially at bedtime.

The same Wiki has another statement.

I studied Gödel's theorem as part of in theory of cognition along with dialectics - extremely useful. Very often saved me from cypher fornication.

faa1947: Don't read Wiki, especially at bedtime.

What's that got to do with the Wiki? I have read other sources - paper ones, even before the Wiki itself existed :) But I haven't systematically studied it.

Sweetie, that slogan is a joke!

The axiom of geometry about parallelism has also been tried for a very long time. They didn't have enough proof, they invented other geometries...

Mathemat:

Sunny, that slogan is a joke!

That's the most valuable thing I've seen lately: loss of humour - that's serious. I'm going to get treatment.

faa1947:
That's the most valuable thing I've had lately: loss of humour - that's serious. I'm going to get treatment.
is a manifestation of Gödel's theorem ;))))
Reason: