Market theory - page 235

azfaraon:
This EA isn't based on that indicator. It's based on the old Yusuf indicator.
That's exactly right.

Artyom Trishkin:
There's "Cat-and-Man" ;)
Yeah, I'm reading it and wondering if it's about me or not.)

new-rena:
Yeah, because I'm reading this and wondering if it's about me or not)
you guys )))) It appears during a test, sometimes it glitches )))) and the signals just don't coincide... I think if I keep on going with this campaign nothing will come out of the indicator... I don't think it's enough just to be a programmer...

Alexan_Russia:

In the short run, all robots trade like a GRAAL. But then you lose or lose part of your deposit, or a very small deposit because you're stomping on the spot.

But Yusuf's theory gives hope :o))))

How does this statement "all robots...." correlate with your real experience? How many have you tested?

azfaraon:
You're a mess )))) It appears during a test, sometimes it glitches )))) and the signals just don't coincide... I think if I keep on going with this campaign I won't get anything out of the indicator... I'm not afraid to be a simple programmer.
You're right. I'm as dumb as a cork. I'm no match for a guru.

Artyom Trishkin:
You're right - I'm as dumb as a cork. I'm no match for a guru...
I was expecting such an answer ... You know exactly what I mean ... I mean that you need practical work to work out the turkey ... So far I see only the work of an excellent economist-practitioner and excellent work of a programmer ...

Just, dear Yusuf, always says that he needs criticism of his work ... But how can we criticize it if we do not know the principles of advisers ...

azfaraon:
But how can we criticize it if we don't know the principles of the EA's operation ...
The more descriptions of the indicator signals and the more thorough testing of the indicator is conducted, the better the EA will be.

azfaraon:
Just respected Yusuf always says that he needs criticism of his work ... But how can we criticise it if we don't know the principles of our EA's operation ...

Councillors, so far, are of two types:

1. The 1st will test the principle of trading "towards the market price" and "away from the market price";

2. 2. The 2nd one will test the hypothesis of interaction of 2 averages - EMA of the current price and Lions level - average between the market and the current price.

In the future we think to build EMAs from the market price and level of Lev, we will study their behaviour. There is a lot of work to be done. I have not found any profitable Expert Advisor in the short term yet. The results are obtained by TF D1. H1 shows some hope, but equity is moving sinusoidally with significant drawdowns. We will look for intraday trading options.

I can offer my services as an experimenter, but I need an open-source code.
Reason: