Market theory - page 46

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Thank you, I will try in the economic journal of the Academy of Sciences of Tajikistan, although it will not be easy to persuade academics.
Yes, the coryphaei do not like to let outsiders into their diocese. At the very least, it could be published on some scientific economic forum on the internet.

Фьючерсные объемы для МТ:

I propose we declare this thread a sanctuary )

And enter it into the cultural heritage of the forum ))

Thank you, then, let's start introducing the characters of this sanctuary and give preliminary characteristics to them:

The fox - aka the current price, is a creature of interest in our preserve. She makes sure that Dragon's will to move her around is executed precisely, and if she notices any deviations in the actions of Bulls and Bears to accompany her to the break-even point, she will punish all zoo participants, and first of all Bulls and Bears, turning herself into Dragon, as Dragon himself is busy with Bears to organize a support line. Here is how she follows the Bulls and Bears: (Fox - Bulls)*(Fox - Bears) = 0 (breakeven condition in any market, including Forex).

Let's take a look at the situation at the moment, as of 2100 MSC:

We see that both the Bulls and Foxes have rushed into talks, while the Dragon and Bears are going a little faster. We can roughly estimate the location (level) of the meeting as well. So far, the nature of the movement is peaceful.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Let's take a look at the situation at the moment, as of 2100 MSC:

We see that both the Bulls and Foxes have rushed into talks, while the Dragon and Bears are going a little faster. We can roughly estimate the location (level) of the meeting as well. So far, the nature of the movement is peaceful.

Are the current price and the actual price the same thing?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Here the Bears (they are hidden by the green shadow of the Dragon, the Dragon is only dealing with the Bears now, they have the same level) together with the Dragon, towards the Bulls to clarify the relations, the Lion and Buffalo are also coming to the consilium, with the Lion (1.086455) ahead of the Buffalo (1.085769) by 7 points, we will see what comes out of this. If negotiations are amicable and the Bears stop within striking distance of the Bulls, we wait for a support line to form and enter BAY. If the Bears come close to the Bulls, we wait for the outcome of the negotiations:

And he said proverbs, he doesn't know a fairy tale. There's folklore in general! (We should collect and put in a book for children! - "How I went to the stock exchange" )

khorosh:
Are the current price and the actual price the same thing?
Yes.

At 2200 MSC the following happened - the Bears attacked the Bulls again and took possession of the price! And Dragon, leaving the Bears with the price, dragged the Bulls into the sky. The Lion and the Buffalo help the Dragon. Here's the negotiation. The Monopolists are not settling down, remember what, I said that, they left with a grudge with the intention of revenge:

Everyone needs to shut down the Bai, if they have any. And we weren't out of the market for nothing. And such a beautiful bull market became a bear market in the blink of an eye. Frankly, I felt sorry for the Bulls, they were quietly going for peace talks, not moving the market up, instead moving it down, sensing the mood of the beastly community in the reserve. A note to us: any sudden moves by the Dragon are dangerous. See the trajectory of the Dragon (green line) to the left of the zip lines, in a calm market it moves calmly and provides a support line, but here it is moving at an acute angle.

Shumoyonro az siddi dil tabrik menamomem! Ba shumo umri darozi hushbahtona wa honai pur az kӯdakon orzumandem! Bigzor oilai shumo boittifok va mustaҳkam boshad! Khudo ba ҳamai shumoen salomatӣ va umri daroz ato namoyad! Tabrik! Aҳsan! (Ofarin!) Bisur khursand ҳastam!

And the market has become a classic monopoly:

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

And the market has become a classic monopoly:

Yusuf, look what a nice head-shoulder the market has drawn. Maybe we should go down in full force. My hands are itchy. I can't take it anymore.
Reason: